Why was Qui-Gon Jinn, NOT in Revenge of the sith?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the entire Jedi order Qui Gon was right, but no one wanted to believe him. "OOh he's a maverick! He's too reckless!!" HA!
He listened to the living Force, kept his attention on the moment and let the Force guide him instead of interpreting the Unifying Force.
He deserves a ghostly image.

man you read my mind.

I would have really loved that. But Luke would have no idea who he was.

True, but I've always said that for me the ideal ending would be after Luke turns away, Anakin turns and sees Qui-Gon appear and when Anakin looks again, Obi-Wan is now played by Ewan and Yoda is now CGI. A reunion for the characters and a curtain call for the audience. Also Anakin should be dressed as he was in ROTS.

I know the traditionalists who reject the PT would hate it, but I would love it.

Too bad the flow of Jedi's end thrives on dialogue silence and musical scoring, which works, but I can think of some spirit dialogue that would tie TPM and ROTJ together well.

If Qui-Gon appears as a spirit, lays his hand on Anakin's shoulder, looks at him, and tells him something like, "I knew you'd bring balance to the Force." that would have tied well to Qui-Gon's belief in Anakin and the culmination of the prophecy.

Too bad the flow of Jedi's end thrives on dialogue silence and musical scoring, which works, but I can think of some spirit dialogue that would tie TPM and ROTJ together well.

If Qui-Gon appears as a spirit, lays his hand on Anakin's shoulder, looks at him, and tells him something like, "I knew you'd bring balance to the Force." that would have tied well to Qui-Gon's belief in Anakin and the culmination of the prophecy.

You know, as much as I despise ghost Hayden in ROTJ, if Qui-Gon did materialize next to him, put his hand on his shoulder and they both gave each other a bit of a smile, I don't think I'd mind it as much.

That would be great... You almost don't need the dialog, but at least the scene itself would really do the trick in explaining so much of the story. I would love to see that happen with the NEW Special Editions. :D

That would be great... You almost don't need the dialog, but at least the scene itself would really do the trick in explaining so much of the story. I would love to see that happen with the NEW Special Editions. :D

I agree. It would look great and the suggested dialog would be unneeded:

IMGP0222.JPG

"Anakin, it's okay that you slaughtered all of those innocent children way back when, betrayed your friends and essentially murdered your pregnant wife... because you just threw the old rotten evil man down a shaft. That makes it all better. Here, have some Jedi Purity Robes!"

:monkey3

I kid, I kid. :lol

"Anakin, it's okay that you slaughtered all of those innocent children way back when, betrayed your friends and essentially murdered your pregnant wife... because you just threw the old rotten evil man down a shaft. That makes it all better. Here, have some Jedi Purity Robes!"

He didn't kill her, remember? She died of a broken heart :monkey5

:lol

:lol:lol:lol

Anakin was following the will of the Living Force when he killed all those people. :lecture

:lol:lol:lol

Anakin was following the will of the Living Force when he killed all those people. :lecture

Just like The Will of Allah is what told a few guys to fly planes into buildings a few years ago? :monkey3 :monkey1

Again, I'm teasing. I dig the Anakin and I'm definitely down with the idea of adding Qui-Gon to the Jedi Spirit clan at the end of ROTJ. :duff

You can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs :lol

Back