• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

StarWars figures on CL today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averagejo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this today on CL, and thought it may be of interest to any SW fans in the Bay Area...?
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/3150890865.html
NEW, RARE Set of 7 Mini Head Playsets Star Wars Micro Machines Galoob Lot $25.00
1996 Star Wars Micro Machines Galoob set of SEVEN miniature head playsets. Box is completely sealed and unopened. Mini head play sets are about 1.75" tall, figures are the standard Micro Machines 1" height.
This is a scarce set. It appears to be the largest set ever created in the mini head series, and also appears to be the ONLY mini heads set that includes a Darth Vader mini head.
This multi-pack includes:
Darth Vader on the bridge of a star destroyer
Gamorrean Guard in front of Rancor gate
Greedo at Mos Eisley cantina
Princess Leia in Boushh disguise with Han Solo in Carbonite
Admiral Ackbar with Rebel officers
Jawa with Sandcrawler
Nien Nunb in Falcon cockpit

Star Wars Micro Machines Set - Planet Tatooine - New in Box - 1996/1997 Galoob SOLD

Star Wars Micro Fleet Jabba Mos Eisley Figure Playset New in Box SOLD

Star Wars LUKE'S BINOCULARS Micro Machines Playset SOLD

Star Wars Micro Machines Vader's Lightsaber/Death Star Trench Playset from Galoob Toys (1996). SOLD

Kenner Star Wars Princess Leia Organa as Jabba's Prisoner with Freeze Frame. Never opened 1997. $15.00

STAR WARS DARTH VADER 1997 3D SCULPTURE PUZZLE NIB $30.00
The shrink wrap is off but the puzzle has never been touched. Challenging puzzle, Create a unique new art form Layer by layer.

Kenner Figures: All items are Sealed

STAR WARS Grand Moff Tarkin with Imperial issue blaster rifle and pistol by Kenner 1996 $10.00

Star Wars Episode I TPM Obi-Wan Naboo Action Figure 1999 $15.00
Star Wars Epeisode I Anakin Skywalker $15.00
Now figures talk! Through a special reader with a commTech chip. Collection 1

The power of the force Princess Leia Organa with Laser pistol and assault rifle $10.00

Kenner Collection 2 Jawas with Glowing eyes and blaster pistols $10.00

Kenner in sealed box The Power of the Force .. Complete galaxy.. Endor with Ewok 1998 $15.00

Vintage 1980 Kenner Star Wars FX-7 medical droid - Empire Strikes Back Still in original packing although it has seen better days the seal is coming loose. $15.00

Hasbor Firgures: ALL Items are Sealed
Star Wars AOTC Battle Droid Arena Battle AF Hasbro 2001 $10.00

Star Wars The Saga Collection Foul Moudama With Hologram Figure - Sealed #29 $15.00

NEW STAR WARS REVENGE OF THE SITH FIGURE #29 "KI-ADI-MUNDI" JEDI MASTER $10.00

Delux Revenge of the Sith - Anakin skywalker Attack changes to Darth Vader with Darth Vader Tunic and Armor $20.00

Star Wars ROTS Holographic Yoda Revenge of the sith toys R us exclusive $15.00

HoloGraphic Ki-Adi-mundi Ki Adi Mundi Star Wars The Saga Collection $10.00

Holographic Count Dooku BD#21 Star Wars The Legacy Collection Figure $10.00

Star Wars Galactic Body Wash 11 oz. Darth Vader top 1999 never used $10.00

Star Wars Galacic Shampoo 11 oz C-3PO top 1999 never used $10.00

Star Wars Cassette tapes, Volume 3 of a three book cycle The Last Command 1993, Darksaber..Kevin J Anderson part one, Darsaber part two, The new Rebellion .. Kristine Kathryn Rush..part two 1996, Book 2 of the Black Fleet Cross,..Shield of Lies part one 1996, Book 3 of the black fleet crisis Tyrant's Test part one 1996, and Star Wars Dark Forces Soldier for the Empire 1997 Asking $4.00 each or make me an offer for all

Estes Star Wars Star Destroyer Flying Model Kit Ready to display or put together in orinal box by Estess SOLD

Star Wars Episode I Hidden Majesty Queen Amidala NIB
This is a wonderful 1998 Hasbro Star Wars Episode I Hidden Majesty Queen Amidala 12" Action Figure that is new in original box. In Star Wars: Episode I, Queen Amidala wears a handmaiden disguise to keep her true identity hidden from the evil Trade Federation forces. When you remove Padme's hood from this realistically styled doll or figure, the Queen, in all her magnificence, is revealed. Made by Hasbro and is item number 61776. $15.00

Taco Bell Star Wars Promo Magic Cube Yoda & Darth Vader 1996 Empire Stikes Back $10.00

PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA STAR WARS CERAMIC APPLAUSE FIGURAL CUP MUG 42682 MINT COND $15.00

Up for sale is the 1997 Applause Star Wars Plastic Mugs/cups. They are app 3" tall. In very good condition used to display. $40.00 for all four of them
APPLAUSE CUP MUG STAR WARS - DARTH VADER 1997 LUCAS FILM
STAR WARS WICKET THE EWOK CUP, MUG APPLAUSE 1997
Applause Star Wars STORM TROOPER mug 1997
1997 Applause Star Wars C-3PO

Darth Maul insulated cup with lid. App. 7 1/4" tall and the top is 3 1/4". Never used for display only. $10.00

The LucasArts Archives Vol II: Star Wars Collection (PC, 1996) $20.00

Star Wars - A New Hope - factory sealed read along book w/ cassette - $10.00
Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back - factory sealed read along book w/ cassette - $10.00

STAR WARS PHANTOM MENACE AUDIO BOOK CASSETTE 6 /cassettes $10.00

Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition Folding Cube (Episodes 4 -6) $10.00

-RARE NIP Star Wars Mpire M&M collectible figures - Princess Leia + Luke Skywalker $10.00

1997 Star Wars Stormtrooper RoseArt Figurine Stamper NIP Washable ink ..ink pad in base $8.00

Vintage Star Wars Darth Vader Rubber Ink Stamp Figure Stamper $8.00

Very hard to find Yoda Rubber Ink Stamp Figure stamper $10.00

Tatooine Star Wars action globe Naboo. Push the button and the globe open, Planet Tatooine when opened reveals an enclosed, but moving, action scene with a light saber battle between Qui Gon Jinn and Darth Maul. Closing the sphere "winds it up" for the next time the sphere is opened. No box $5.00
I do have one in the box never opened bag $10.00

STAR WARS FIGHTING WARRIOR GLOBE TATOOINE NABOO ACTION No Box $5.00

Figurine By Applause Jabba and Han Solo 1997 Lucas Film Limited $7.00
This came out in 1997... Figurine is of Jabba and Han Solo... It is 4 inches tall and 4 1/2 inches deep and 7 inches long. It does have the Applause sticker on the bottom side with information.
Star Wars Monopoly is missing darth Vader and Princess leia but all other parts are there $15.00

Episode I Sealed 2 pencils with sharpener (lightsaber) $10.00

Colgate Star Wars Episode 1 Tooth Brush With R2D2 Holder Extra Soft $5.00

STAR WARS GLYCERIN SOAP , FIGURES INSIDE BAR OF SOAP The seal is loose but it has never been out of the wrapper. $5.00

Star Wars---Episode-1---50 Piece 5x7 Mini Puzzle---Speeder Race---1999 $10.00

Star Wars Episode 1 ...50 piece Mini Jigsaw Puzzle Amidala $10.00

Two still sealed vhs movies:
Star Wars I The Phantom Menace $10.00
Star Wars II Attack of the Clones $10.00
or $15.00 for both

Two different styles of Star Wars Trilogy VHS: They are in very good condition. Asking $7.00 per set
Star Wars: the New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi

STAR WARS shaped two-sided puzzle in tin . I am not sure if all the pieces are there so priced mainly for the tin $5.00

BOOKS:
Episode I The Phantom Menace Movie Storybook $7.00
The illustrated Star Wars Universe Art by Ralph McQuarrie Text by Kevin J Anderson $20.00
Roleplaying Game.. The Dark Side Sourcebook (hardcover) ..Bill Slavicsek and JD Wiker $5.00
The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader Hard copy in a great slide on slipcover by Ryder Windham $10.00
Boba Fett Cross fire by Terry Bisson $5.00
The Truce at Bakura by Kathy Tyers hardcopy $5.00
Star Wars Attack of the Clones Scrapbook Ryder Windham $5.00
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Scrapbook by Ryder Windham (1999) $5.00
Star Wars "Aliens and Creatures" 1996 Postcard Set(30) new condition $10.00
NEW condition Star Wars Episode I POCKET GUIDE Phantom Menace Who's Who. Hardcover Mini Book! $10.00
With Dust Jacket, A pocket guide to the characters of The Phantom Menace, Vintage mini book from 1999, it's 2.75 inches wide by 3.25 inches tall by 0.5 inches thick!

Scholastic books:
Episode I Journal ueen Amidala $4.00
Episode I Journal Anakin Skywalker $4.00
Episode II Attack of the Clones $4.00
Jedi Quest the Trail of the Jedi $3.00
Jedi Apprentice The Dark Rival $3.00
Episode I Journal Queen Amidala

Star Wars 2 Pc. Holiday Ornament Set "Yoda" Figure by Kurt S Adler 2006 $10.00

STAR WARS III R2-D2 C-3PO PEPSI SOUND BIG CAP FIGURE 05
STAR WARS EPISODE III
PEPSI Twist "STAR WARS" COLLECTION SOUND BIG CAP SETS #4
R2-D2 C-3PO
Box size approx. W 5.8"x H14.8" x 5.3"
I also have General Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi set No. 7.
MINT IN BOX Although the Boxex are alittle worn
I found the first set on ebay for $150.00 I am asking $50.00 each or $75.00 for both

Star Wars Controller - $10
Yes this is a Star Wars Controller for all the fans or collectors. It says 2005 jakks pacific, inc on the back. It has a yellow and a white plug in adapter.

NEW Red bath foam plus refill $10.00

Location: Livermore or I am in San Lorenzo weekly on various days
Search Dortha for my other items

Back