Why should we have K-3PO before C-3PO?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always though 4LOM's body was the same as Threepio, but you're right the chest is slightly different. the pelvis and shoulders looks the same.

Still, I think TC-14 would be a great first release. They can put her out, read about all the bugs and fix them by the time they're ready to do C-3PO.

TC-14 would be a good test. not sure I'd buy it considering I have the Hasbro one though and SSC isn't very dedicated to TPM. But if they timed TC-14 to go along with a Neimoidian or 2 and Obi-Wan I would go for it!

I also think a good "test" would be the AOTC Threepio and it would allow SSC extra time to work on the plating phase.

i always though 4LOM's body was the same as Threepio, but you're right the chest is slightly different. the pelvis and shoulders looks the same.

Yea, its pretty much the chests and wired guts that are different between C3po, 4-Lom and the death star style droids.

TC-14 would be a good test. not sure I'd buy it considering I have the Hasbro one though and SSC isn't very dedicated to TPM. But if they timed TC-14 to go along with a Neimoidian or 2 and Obi-Wan I would go for it!

I also think a good "test" would be the AOTC Threepio and it would allow SSC extra time to work on the plating phase.

Nah, as ratty as he looked, I still don't want a marionette. All versions of 3PO should be their best foot forward.

Back