Why online gaming is almost no fun anymore

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an electrical switch. They flip it on and it cuts the internet connection, allowing them to basically teleport. They can keep moving on their system but game doesn't register then when they switch it off they appear where ever they moved to.

Thats gay.

This is what JediStarKiller uses. It easy to tell if someone has a switch if you play the game enough. But it does suck for those who dont cheat, it ruins the game. I stopped playing SOCOM online for this reason. Almost every match has a glicther. They could have Double Health, Instant headshot, etc. But this has been around for awhile. Theres also MOD Disc, CodeMajic it sucks. But again its easy to tell when people use them.

this is really dumb :(
Why do people have to be so stupid

I hope I dont run into this very much. Havent seen it in person yet.

This is what JediStarKiller uses. It easy to tell if someone has a switch if you play the game enough. But it does suck for those who dont cheat, it ruins the game. I stopped playing SOCOM online for this reason. Almost every match has a glicther. They could have Double Health, Instant headshot, etc. But this has been around for awhile. Theres also MOD Disc, CodeMajic it sucks. But again its easy to tell when people use them.

Doesn't surprise me.

This is nothing new....(well the lag switch thing may be, but i meant cheating in general)...

Ive been playing counter strike since 1.5 which is over 6 years now or something? and even back then and still to this very day there are hackers and continue to be hackers.

I don't understand it either, but I think some people do it for attention, some do it to piss everyone off, and some do it to stat pad.

How is the lag switch able to work though? If i understand the concept correctly, when you push the switch you are essentially turning off your internet connection correct? If so, why doesnt that person automatically get disconnected from the server in which everyone is playing off of?

How is the lag switch able to work though? If i understand the concept correctly, when you push the switch you are essentially turning off your internet connection correct? If so, why doesnt that person automatically get disconnected from the server in which everyone is playing off of?
It seems that there is a delay before it kicks you off and thats where the exploit comes in.

Want to see a sad site.

https://www.bestlag.com/

I never understood why people do this either. I sure ran into it enough playing Halo 2 and 3. The thing that gets me is they actually put up tutorials to show other people. How could you possibly feel good about yourself not only doing this to people, but freely showing how it's done? It just boggles my mind and pisses me off. :banghead

that is so stupid !!

that's why I stoped playing BF2 too many people cheating in that game.

people with no skills have to cheat, how ^^^^ing lame is that.

It has happend to me a couple of times on cod4 noticed the connection interrupted and then I am dead.

BS !! I would love to poud the crap out of someone just for that.
losers.

thanks for this post.

Back