Why no love for Hot Toys Tarkin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually looks more like a hunting trophy, like a big game head or something, having that in my house would creep me out too much. :lol

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Is tarkin going to be a CGI character in Rogue one? Similar to what we have seen with michael douglas at the start of ant man or in tron legacy. If so I imagine he will look exactly as he did in ANH so hot toys will be holding off producing one until his reveal?

Were you thinking something like this?...

My custom,using a Sideshow Adm. Piett(body and uniform slightly modified)with my own head sculpt.Yes,I have a mold...PS

I think people who expect to see Tarkin and the Emperor tomorrow are going to be seriously disappointed. It's going to be all Rebels revealed from the new movie. They're not going to announce ten new figures in two days like that.

I'd love to see HT take a shot at Tarkin. Jordu Schell's sculpt from years ago is still incredible and I'd love to see JC Hong's skills at work to try and come close.

I saw the Tarkin bust in person at Monsterpalooza a few years ago: scary good.

I'd settle for a much cheaper 1/6 version.

Not making Tarkin is one of Sideshow's biggest fails. Same with not making Dooku. Come on Hot Toys!

HT Tarkin would be a must buy for me. Never liked the 1/4 SSC PF statue sculpt, but HT can do much better

Very disappointed this didn't get revealed.

I fear we may never see an HT 1/6th Tarkin.

Looking at the ANH line, I'd be truly shocked if Tarkin never got made by HT.

s12bdz.jpg

Before the last few announcements it did seem unlikely. But after Death Star Gunner, Death Star Trooper & GONK Droid - Tarkin's coming.

I'm even hopeful of an HT Lars and Beru 2-pack.

Back