Why I don't eat fast food.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a BINGO! :hi5:

note to self, never talk about Wendys in front of Ween

cIYAryi.jpg

I don't eat it a lot, but a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich every once in a while is pretty good.

Last edited:
I have never liked Wendys. At least their burgers don't taste too good for me. I think I have gone to that place 2 or 3 times tops. Never a good experience.

my favorite places will always be 5 Guys and Steak N Shake

Everything. Burgers are almost always juicy and fresh. Bacon is nice and cripsy. Chicken is usually good.

I took my wife to 5 guys once just so I could say, "Do you want 5 guys in your mouth?"
It was pretty good, but greasy which made for a soggy bun.

I find Wendy's burgers bland, the new fries too salty, and the only salad I liked is gone. Still, the spicy chicken is good.

I recently discovered Harvey's burgers. I'd say they are the best of the fast food world.

I'm a sucker for KFC, particularly the Big Crunch sandwich.

When I was a kid, Wendy's was my favorite. Seems like they changed their hamburgers a few years ago, and now they're way crappier than they used to be for some reason. Five Guys isn't exactly fast food as I think of it, more like a short order diner with a limited menu. I like them quite a bit.

I guess I'm just lucky living in a smaller town. I know most of the people working in the restaurants here and I honestly don't worry about someone tampering with my food.

Back