Why have you put an ES on the 1:1 Atom bust, then not number the bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand you correctly, you are accusing Sideshow of advertising an edition size of 200 pieces but are actually producing an open edition? Is this right?

Also, I have two questions:

When you ordered this, did...

1.) the product/order page say the base would be numbered?
2.) the product/order page say the there would be an art box?

If SSC indeed made 200, they should number it. These aren't cheap Collectibles and for them not to do it is very questionable.

If I understand you correctly, you are accusing Sideshow of advertising an edition size of 200 pieces but are actually producing an open edition? Is this right?

:clap

In this case these questions are an essential part of making an informed decision.

If the answer is no to either of the 2 then Sideshow has done nothing wrong.

:clap

In this case these questions are an essential part of making an informed decision.

If the answer is no to either of the 2 then Sideshow has done nothing wrong.

Honestly?....are you guys new to collecting or something? :slap

Chris

1. No, they never touch on the subject.
2. No, they never touch on the subject.

Hence, the confusion since customers apparently do not know what to expect.

:wave

Honestly?....are you guys new to collecting or something? :slap

Chris

Simply defending reason.

Personally speaking I'd never buy anything like this piece of scrap. Subsequently, I'd never care about the Edition Size nor numbering.

That's super

I'm curious, have you ever walked into a car dealer showroom and asked the sales rep if the car shown is sold with all four wheels?....or do you just automatically assume the wheels come with the car?

Because any car that I've purchased never once mentioned the wheels as being included with the purchase and sale. I played it dangerously in the past and just assumed they came with the car. For future, I will start asking the sales rep just in case I buy a car that has the wheels sold separately.

Just justifying reason.

Chris

That's super

I'm curious, have you ever walked into a car dealer showroom and asked the sales rep if the car shown is sold with all four wheels?....or do you just automatically assume the wheels come with the car?

Because any car that I've purchased never once mentioned the wheels as being included with the purchase and sale. I played it dangerously in the past and just assumed they came with the car. For future, I will start asking the sales rep just in case I buy a car that has the wheels sold separately.

Just justifying reason.

Chris

Likely the dumbest analogy ever but whatever.

You're mad bro... I get it.

I'd love to sell you a car.

Chris

wheels are an essential part of a car. Without wheels, it's a "car without wheels".
A number on a collectible isn't essential. I have lots of limited edition stuff that isn't numbered.
An art-box, not essential but it makes some sense to have one.

and yeah, I get that you're disappointed cos you want to know which number you have. But even more, I'm amazed that movie has that many fans :p

This forum is not a place to have customer service/product questions answered in an official capacity.

The OP is making false accusations against Sideshow--that they are making this an open edition, that they are not including something that was advertised, etc. These arguments and implications do not correspond with reality. Contact Sideshow directly with official questions and/or concerns, and keep inappropriate, misleading, accusatory and false analogies to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back