why hasnt anyone talked about the x-force diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that pose! I didnt think they would put every xforce character in 1 dio.

Maybe the exclusive is a print by Olivetti?....I will be so disappointed! Clayton Crain or Fail!

Come on! Wouldn't this make an awesome dio? :lol

o_xforce1.jpg

dont read comics anymore but this is the xforce i remember. what happened to them?

i have to think that this dio looks like it's got as much imagination and originality as my ball point pen:monkey2 looks to me like they're all getting ready for a class picture or something. so far a def pass for me, i'm so tired of these blah dios anymore.

SSC either get someone new working on this line with some fresh ideas, or just let it die a dignified death.

My guess is it's going to be in the range somewhere between 279-299.99...reasonable, me thinks.

Come on! Wouldn't this make an awesome dio? :lol

o_xforce1.jpg

No respect for the classics in here. :lol

Take those outfits on the pic above and have a decent sculptor like Martin or Pablo take a crack at it. Correct body proportions, art direction, action poses, etc. Do that and you'll have the usual suspects here getting a stiffy over every Marvel piece that comes out from Sideshow. Even awful stuff like Psylocke Vs Spiral.

Liefeld's X-Force is the definitive X-Force the same way that Jim Lee's Xmen (particularly the Blue Team) is the definitive X-Men for those of us 25 to 35 years old that grew up on that era where a lot of us had to deal with polybagged comics, die-cut covers and chrome covers. Regardless if Liefeld can't draw to save his life, the guy somehow was a fixture in the 90's era where art dominated story in comics.

For me X-Force has to have Cable and the rest of the misfits in order to be X-Force. This new X-Force team seems like another chance to stick Wolverine in yet another book (and another outfit to sell more figures) along with new characters like X-23 (I don't personally care for her but that's just me). :cool:

why are you afraid of the price???every dio until now had a great price.:confused::confused::confused:

Hulk vs Surfer topped $300. This has 4 characters in it. I would think this will start at $325 or more! I don't consider this a great price but everyone has to keep in mind it looks like there are 4 characters instead of the usual 2.

Hulk vs Surfer topped $300. This has 4 characters in it. I would think this will start at $325 or more! I don't consider this a great price but everyone has to keep in mind it looks like there are 4 characters instead of the usual 2.

all the more reason to pass:naughty

Looks good but I was hoping for more of an action pose. Guess I'll wait to see the rest of the dio.

Regarding the current incarnation of the X-force team, I actually think it works. Wolverine's place on the team seems necessary and makes more sense than his place in the regular X-team IMO. And as cliche as black costumes may be, they seem more realistic vs yellow spandex. (Not that I mind the spandex, after all I've got the Wolvie PF on order.)

I grew up reading the original run along with Excalibur and other X issues, not to mention the animated series. Anyway, I don't get why people hate Liefeld so much. Por que?

Interesting fact:
X-Force is one of Marvel's top selling books. In November, it ranked higher than Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Wolverine and Daredevil.

Back