why hasnt anyone talked about the x-force diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with that, X-force Comiquette run would make up for this failed attempt. They look too clean and again no Archangel.

I wonder how hard it would be for me to sculpt an archangel in this size, add him to the background, hmmm.

I wonder how hard it would be for me to sculpt an archangel in this size, add him to the background, hmmm.

Would the Bowen piece be in scale? and a repaint? it is a intriguing idea.
I will be picking it up someday, I just may have to stumble upon a Great Deal for me to pull the Trigger:exactly:

That would be cool, the idea if repainting the Bowen would be a nice try not sure about the scale though. But the Bowen has been plagued by fractures and breaks since the wings are plastic :-( that stopped me from picking it up.

That would be cool, the idea if repainting the Bowen would be a nice try not sure about the scale though. But the Bowen has been plagued by fractures and breaks since the wings are plastic :-( that stopped me from picking it up.

Good Point Bachar, I do know the Kotobukiya Danger Room series is in Very Damn close scale with Bowen pieces but if I am not mistaken X-force diorama is 1/6 scale and Bowen and Koto are also 1/6 scale.
Correct me if my info is not up to date

Would the Bowen piece be in scale? and a repaint? it is a intriguing idea.
I will be picking it up someday, I just may have to stumble upon a Great Deal for me to pull the Trigger:exactly:

Thats a great idea, I was thinking of doing my own sculpt but a repaint would certainly be much easier. I am fairly certain the size of these characters is small so I dont think the bowen would be in scale. If it is, I wouldnt hesitate to integrate it into this diorama.

Comes in Wednesday so I will see.

Thats a great idea, I was thinking of doing my own sculpt but a repaint would certainly be much easier. I am fairly certain the size of these characters is small so I dont think the bowen would be in scale. If it is, I wouldnt hesitate to integrate it into this diorama.

Comes in Wednesday so I will see.

The Bowen is bigger than the x-force dio from ss. But I know Koto is working on a x-force archangel, to go with the warpath, x-23, deadpool and the tba x-force wolverine. Im holding out for the Koto archangel praying it is good. I'm not sure on the scale tho.

My dio came in today courtesy of another freak

I actually like it. The characters are certainly small when compared to the 1/4 or 1/5 SS works but apart its not bad. Wolverine is about 6.5'', X 23 is 8.5'', Warpath is almost 12'' and Wolfsbane about 4''.

If anyone can think of a good archangel that would match these dimensions please let me know. If I cant find anything I might get to work on an Archangel myself, I wonder how tall he should be in relation to a 12'' warpath...hmmm.

Overall, im happy with it.

X-Force Exclusive 12/09/2011

Just got the X-Force Dio ex last night I love it! What display ideas do y'all think are best for it?I want to use all the items or just some not sure. Any ideas appreciated!(I think this piece is way underrated)
a95a1f84.jpg

a425be40.jpg

cb01b42f.jpg

d2881b87.jpg

0b6d6653.jpg

Last edited:
Back