Why does it take so long?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why is it taking so long to get s response from the returns department? I used to get a response back within 2-3 days. I've been trying to communicate with a rep of yours now and its taking 7+ days to get replies :dunno

I don't know to discourage returns?

It's actually discouraging me from buying from this company directly ever again. I'm waiting awhile for responses as well.

Hi All,

So sorry that some of you haven't received responses to your returns inquiries. Currently the response time for almost all returns inquiries is at 2 business days. If you haven't heard back (and it's been well over 5 to 7 business days) it's possible your inquiry was never received. The #1 reason inquiries are not received is the email attachment limitation we have in place. Emails that have attachments that clock in at 5MB or more (for all attachments total) will not make it through our system.

With that all said, if you or anyone can PM the following information...

Your customer name
Your email address
What you return inquiry was about

I can check in with our returns department directly to get an update for you.

Thank you so much for your patience and again I do apologize that some of you have not heard responses back in over 3, 5, 7, business days or more.

-SideshowAlex

They shipped me a replacement statue but it had problems so I replied to the guy that was handling my return since the email said: "Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns. "

Big mistake.
I found it's best to just start over if you have a problem.
It took them 18 days to get contacting me sorted out... only because I made the effort to contact them 4 times.
I think if I just called like it was the first time I had a problem with this statue I would have received better service.

Back