Who's your favorite Marvel character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite Marvel character?

• Total voters
Surprised I never posted this before, but Cyclops has always been my favorite. Deadpool, Captain America, Wolverine, and Archangel are way up there as well.

she is one of my favorite female characters, her along with X-23, Elektra, Psylocke, Blink, Polaris

males its Magneto, Iron Man, Wolverine

Cool to see another Kitty Pryde fan. I'd really like an AH comiquette of her, but sadly her small boob size will probably disqualify her from that series.

If I get to pick a male character as well it's probably a tough decision between Venom and Captain America.

Favorite male character would have to be Wolverine, with Cyclops and Gambit not too far behind.

Favorite female character is a 5 way tie between Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, X-23 and Mystique. :monkey3 I like my X-Men. :D

Last edited:
MoKungFu64.jpg

He was first in my mind.

Thing, Conan, and Kitty Pryde are probably are in a three way tie for second place.

Hey I just was reading backwards and saw there were other Kitty Pryde fans, I uh, think that's cooll enough to make a post about.:toilet_cl

Im gonna have to give this to the man without fear Matt Murdock! AKA Daredevil!

but this guy
Hulk-Vs-Thing-movie.jpg
(the one on top) is a very close second along with
wolverine_weaponx__01_cover.jpg

noticed that now..since spidey is the most favourite hero,why ss produces many iron man statues???ski,explain..:naughty:naughty

Back