Who's down for more Bond PF's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azog

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know I could go for a George Lazenby, Roger Moore, and even Jaws Premium Formats!

I'd be down for any of the three you mentioned. I'd also like to get a Dalton and Craig to complete the Bond actors. A few villains wouldn't be bad either.

This could actually be a big line, with all of the Bonds, girls, and villains. I don't have room for Bond, but a good friend of mine has Connery and Brosnan and is anxiously awaiting the next one.

I'd certainly like more 12" Bonds - particularly the bond girls - Madonna and Terri hatcher as well as an Anya Amasova. spring to mind as well as . As well as John Cleese as Q, Daniel Craig as Bond and AURIC GOLDFINGER (Can't believe he is still missing) and Donovan Grant.

I want a little Knick Knack/Scaramunga combo. Complete with Golden Gun and tray with champagne for Knick Knack.

TheObsoleteMan said:
If they'll make a PF Roger Moore, I'll buy it.
Ask and ye shall receive.

I'll likely pick this one up later, still got to get a Brosnan

tomandshell said:
a good friend of mine has Connery and Brosnan and is anxiously awaiting the next one.

So much for that--the wait is over!! Nice job reading our minds, Dusty!!!

Hey, did I mention that I'm anxiously awating a Boba Fett PF???

I love the Moore PF... sweet pose too, straight up RM, IMO. I just might have to get it. He was a sillier Bond, but damn if he wasn't entertaining. :cool:

DarkArtist81 said:
I love the Moore PF... sweet pose too, straight up RM, IMO. I just might have to get it. He was a sillier Bond, but damn if he wasn't entertaining. :cool:

If you look closely at the picture, you can see that they even sculpted Roger with his tongue in his cheek. So accurate!!!

Back