Who's down for more Bond PF's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good thing the bases on Connery and Brosnan are different. It cheats the scale a bit since they are different heights.

denger4000 said:
My Bond wish list, a-hem!

Goldfinger
Donald Grant
Blofield (you only live twice)
Nick Knack
Kannaga/mr.big
Baron Sameadi
Max Zorin
May Day
Mary Goodnight
the evil Russin lady from, from Russia with her love, her name eludes me at the momment....
Mr.Wint and his partner, Mr.kidd
Stromberg

I agree.

Plus, I'd like LARGO and a sexed-up DOMINO.

I certainly wouldn't want PFs of all those characters - I'd buy them, but I wouldn't want them!

For PFs, I could definitely see getting Honey Ryder, Scaramanga, Pleasance Blofeld. Maybe Oddjob, Goldfinger, Solitaire, Baron Samedi, Ms. Galore...but that would be it.

...except for kilted Lazenby and Dalton of course.

All this talk of a Moore PF is making me have second thoughts about passing on Connery and Brosnan. I'm not a big fan of the Brosnan sculpt, but the Connery and Moore more than make up for it. I just wish I could find Connery, DarkShadow sold out. :monkey2 And no other retailers I am familiar with have him. Maybe it's all for the best... What's the difference in the bases on Brosnan and Connery?

carbo-fation said:
I want a Barbara Back PF from the Spy who loved me. She was just drop-dead gorgeus in that movie.

Forgot about her -- yeah, Barbara Bach is definitely the hottest Bond chick...in that black dress with the slits up the side... :monkey5

The Brosnan sculpt is perfect! The bases are the same style - round with the eye like the beginning of the film. And they both look like film cans, but Brosnan's base is taller and has an oval name plate and Connery has a rectagular name plate.

ursula undress in scuba bikini coming out of sea has to be the most iconic
sexy siren film scenes of all time.now how about a 1/4 scale of this sideshow!!

Darklord Dave said:
The Brosnan sculpt is perfect!
I guess I shoulda known it would be good and it was prolly just the pics that were making it look off to me. I'm going to go in a corner and kick myself now.

As of right now I can't really afford to buy any more PFs (too many bills). But I will most definetely get them towards the end of the year once all my bills have been paid off.

I have to admit I do like the pose.

7136_press01-001.jpg

Back