Who will win Best Actress?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Actress

• Anne Hathaway - Rachel Getting Married

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Angelina Jolie - Changeling

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Melissa Leo - Frozen River

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Meryl Streep - Doubt

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Kate Winslet - The Reader

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I'm hoping Anne Hathaway so then she'll have a hard time finding work again and in a few years take a Marisa Tomeiesque role in a film like The Wrestler. :lol

I didn't see any of these movies, so I have no idea. I do think Winslet has been overlooked one time too many.

Angalina Jolie - again the movie was directed by Clint Eastwood and they love him and people in his movies usually get awards. I think Anne Hathaway should get it though.

I think Jolie will get it because of the type of role she was playing. I don't think she deserves it, but she was crying and screaming, etc. and other than playing a physically or mentally challanged person (to be PC), that's the next best thing to help win you Oscars.

I think Jolie will get it because of the type of role she was playing. I don't think she deserves it, but she was crying and screaming, etc. and other than playing a physically or mentally challanged person (to be PC), that's the next best thing to help win you Oscars.

You've got it down Ween :rotfl
Winslet being nominated for the weaker of the two films she was in is sad sad sad. HOPING Winslet wins (and voted for her), but Jolie seems to be the darling-du-jour right now.

Frozen River?

I think Jolie deserves it for Changeling - that was a very challenging role. And I really disliked Revolutionary Road and thought Winslet's performance in The Reader was very well done.

But they'll give it to Streep....again.

Streep? Dunno but mindset will probably go against her..."she's got 2 (3?) already, let's give someone else a chance" thingee.

Back