Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think Melbourne as a lot to offer as a tourist spot. Especially in summer... I was just surprised you didn't mention it. Also South Australia's Barossa Valley with the wineries is worthy of noting... There are some great Australia Wines and beers tours to sample in Victoria, SA & Western Australia. Also do the Victorian Carlton Brewery tour and beer tasting. That's a great time in Melbourne.

Shhhhh grange. Shut ya trap. There just isn't enough Carlton to go around. Sharing it with tourists you say. Worst Victorian ever just got owned. :monkey2

Agen can drink XXXX. And no, that isn't the language filter at work, that's the name of the beer up north. If you want a nice Australian beer, give Little Creatures a shot. That's a Western Australian brew. What???? No prizes for second??

XXXX is a climate dependant beer, it's the worst tasting beer when you're in to South, but surprisingly refreshing when in QLD... Like all of those asian beers like Chang & Tiger...

I like Little Creatures is a nice ale, but Carlton Draught is my most regularly consumed beer...

I notice there isn't much support to tout Sydney as a tourist destination. They have the gay Mardi-Gra, not that there's anything wrong with that, but there is. :lol Take it easy guys. :lol If bridges and opera is your thang. Actually, what does go on in the Opera House? And why is Australia the best place on earth?

XXXX is a climate dependant beer, it's the worst tasting beer when you're in to South, but surprisingly refreshing when in QLD... Like all of those asian beers like Chang & Tiger...

I like Little Creatures is a nice ale, but Carlton Draught is my most regularly consumed beer...

Yeh XXXX seems to be too strong for you southeners. Fancy comparing the great drop to asian beers...:horror

Exnay on the Arlton cay. Why you no listen?

:lol

No need creech as the lovely Harbour and world famous Opera House(thats where keg fulls of CD are consumed constantly backstage not) speak for themselves and are well known to tourists where as mention Melbourne and there like :confused:.

Seriously though it depends on what your looking for but Kakadu is something i'm looking to do one day. :cool:

Having been to all states but yet the territory i enjoyed WA and Tassie the most but i guess that depends on what u have the chance to see,do and who your with at the time.

Still would like to see more of Vic though and i'm just glad to have escaped the rat race that is Sydney to live in what i know is one of the many beautiful spots of our country.:D

PS(I think this should be a sticky so us aussies can have a chin wag whenever we want)

New map of all our Aussies, if you know anyone on the bored that is aussie thats not added, let me know or get them to post there location

2mq4v84.jpg

EDIT: i need to know where in MSW Fett1 lives

Last edited:
Great work with the map Spyda, looks like we are the most north to south of each other lol. Where are all the West Aussie's Freaks!? (Maybe too busy in the mines?) Oh man I'm just thinking about all the figs I could buy from working at one of those mines :duh

Any aussies here members of other forums? (sorry - probably worth another thread).
I mainly check out mediworld, mousedroid.com and dragonballtoys.com

im a member of hunterslair but im more on hear unless i cant find the info i need then i go there

Ha ha he's done a map now who has to much time on their hands.:D

Not sure if they want to be on the map but I know zedex9r is in Sydney and Glennfett is in Newcastle and move me in between Glennfett and turbo as i escaped the rat race that is Sydney.

Searching for some more aussies as i know there is quite a few more.

hemble is in Townsville,IndyTaz in thats right Tasmania.

Last edited:
Ha ha he's done a map now who has to much time on their hands.:D

Not sure if they want to be on the map but I know zedex9r is in Sydney and Glennfett is in Newcastle and move me in between Glennfett and turbo as i escaped the rat race that is Sydney.

Searching for some more aussies as i know there is quite a few more.

hemble is in Townsville,IndyTaz in thats right Tasmania.

Ill update the map, why dont you wanna be on there, and it was my day off so yes i had way to much time on my hands today :lol

Back