Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Sydney :) . I didn't realise that you were doing all this work Spyda otherwise I would have spoken up.

Thanks for putting me on :clap

And for putting in the work making the map :clap :clap

14ni5qo.jpg

ill update the first page with the map to

There is definately a Sideshow epidemic on the east and southern coast! What does everyone collect here anyway?
Most of my collection consists of Premium Format and Maquette.
This includes:
Darth Vader
Obi-Wan
Darth Maul
Boba Fett
Biker Scout
Luke(Tattooine)
Han
Leia
General Grievous
Robocop
Endoskeleton
Predalien
Terminator 2 Arnie bust
Upcoming items:
Indiana Jones
Anakin Skywalker
Tusken Raider
I'm still trying to track down a Predator Maquette for a reasonable price, that happens to be the Holy Grail for me. One day I will own it!!!!
To the lucky bugger who bought the Predator bust on Oz Ebay from Mt. Isa the other day for $1400, I say congratulations on beating me to the punch. You got a bargain!:clap

I collect 1:6, mostly predators

Wolf Predator
Cleaner Kit Wolf
Predator 2
Predalien
AVP-R Alien
Celtic Predator
AVP Elder Predator
A cosbaby and more on the way
3 BBI soldiers
Cyber Killer Kelly (im gonna Trade or sell)
Almost the complete set of Kenner Aliens, and Marines (Mint in box)
the complete set of McFarlane AVP (boxed)
1:1 Celtic Predator BioHelmet on the way

Yeh, I used to collect all the 1/6 Predator and Alien Hot Toys as well. Sold 'em all recently on Ebay. There's too much PF coming out, so one had to give way for the other.:banghead

Oh yeh almost forgot:duh, I collect the Hot Toys Special Forces Military as well. So far I have about 12 of 'em.

Ha ha he's done a map now who has to much time on their hands.:D

Not sure if they want to be on the map but I know zedex9r is in Sydney and Glennfett is in Newcastle and move me in between Glennfett and turbo as i escaped the rat race that is Sydney.

Searching for some more aussies as i know there is quite a few more.

hemble is in Townsville,IndyTaz in thats right Tasmania.

Ill update the map, why dont you wanna be on there, and it was my day off so yes i had way to much time on my hands today :lol

:confused: Must have drunk to much on your day off Spyda.:D

Thanks for doing the map mate.;)

PREDATOR,PREDATOR & PREDATOR. I have been collecting for about 3 years.

I collect Hot Toys Predators and Polystone statues and Busts.:D

I have all the HT Preds (including Ani-com Scar).
All the Palisades Predator Statues and Busts(mini & micro). All are MIB but will display them in the future (when i buy my own home):lol.
I even got the AVP Mc Preds series 1 MIMB.

Looking at getting into1:1 scale busts but damn there expensive:horror

I have the new sideshow Predator 1 & 2 EX statues ordered and can't wait til they arrive(only to be put in storage).

I do have both series of LOST figures(Only because its my Favorite show and the charactors are cool)Mcfarlane did a good job with these figs a shame they stopped after series 2.

The huntsmans are pretty harmless, though I've heard they can bite. I've seen a few jump off the ceiling onto people who have been harrassing them. I jar them up and throw them outside. It's embarrassing to see one get swatted, 'cause their legs curl up and they don't look big at all.

Quuensland, bundaberg.

I mainly collect hot toys, but I have a wide collection taste, just whatever takes my Fancie

My pre-orders for 3rd quarter

basic figures
Gandolf
General Kenobi
Bruce lee -ETD
Joker -HotToys -

premium formats

Red Skull -
Thor
Aragorn -
Anakin

Diograms
Frankenstein VS wolfman _

Satatues
Alien Pile
Witchblade -Armour one

thinking about canceling a couple of things but cant make my mind up

The huntsmans are pretty harmless, though I've heard they can bite. I've seen a few jump off the ceiling onto people who have been harrassing them. I jar them up and throw them outside. It's embarrassing to see one get swatted, 'cause their legs curl up and they don't look big at all.

Same i just grab some tissues or toilet paper pick them up and outside they go.

So we talking collection now.... huh?

A link to my collection in my signature...

As for stuff on pre-order:
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Stormtrooper 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Ex (Waitlist :( )

Star Wars 12-inch Figures Darth Vader - Episode IV 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Ex (Waitlist :( )

Indiana Jones 12-inch Figures Dr. Rene Belloq 12-inch Figure - Indiana Jones - Sideshow Ex (Just want the base)

Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man MARK III 12-inch Figure (use rewards points of him $114.oo USD + Shipping!

Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Lost Predator 14-inch Fully Poseable Model Kit - Predator (Might cancel this one)

Star Wars 12-inch Figures Darth Vader - Episode IV 12-inch Figure (Will cancel if the Waitlist goes through)

G.I. Joe Collectibles Cobra Commander 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Ex

Star Wars 12-inch Figures Rebel Fleet Trooper 12-inch Figure (Might Cancel)

Star Wars 12-inch Figures Stormtrooper 12-inch Figure

Bigshot Toyworks - World War Robot Collectibles - Bertie - Desert Combat

Bowen Designs - Marvel Collectibles Faux Bronze Captain America Statue (Waitlist)

Medicom Toy RAH - Sweeney Todd Collectibles Sweeney Todd RAH 12-inch Figure

Terminator 2 - T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust - Combat Version - Final Flex-Pay instalment on the 20th of August! Woot!!!:joy

G.I. Joe Collectibles Snake-Eyes 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Ex

Indiana Jones 12-inch Figures Indiana Jones 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' - Sideshow Ex

Marvel 'Iron Man' Collectibles FLEXPAY - Iron Man Life-size Bust Sitting on the fence with this... I'd love to get it but the space and cost is a bit concern)

The Lord of the Rings 12-inch Figures Gandalf the Grey 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Ex

Hot Toys Dark Knight 12-inch Figures - Batman (Begins Suit, TDK Suit), The Joker, Tumbler & Bat-Pod - All paid for already! :joy

I'm thinking about cancelling the Iron Man bust, I really want it, but I'd have to reduce my current collection, with the Tumble coming in, as I'll need more space with 2 such massive pieces in the collection...

I really want both and am trying to figure out which one or items, overall, I want in my entire collection. That's all was the problem though with this hobby isn't it? Also There is how the collection looks, I hate clutter and I want to have a neat collection. So we'll see.

Last edited:
well I guess I ll chime in :)
I am born and raised Aussie though moved to Canada for about 5 years ( toronto ) then moved down to Dallas Texas U.S.A for 4 years after that and about a year ago now moved back to Brisbane ..
though got to say the cost of everything was such a shock I will more than likely be heading back to the states when my kids are old enough to travel in a year or so .
that beeing said I do love the good old sun burnt country ..
actually my wife and i have a favourite quote when anything happens ..good or bad
" laugh and think that this is australia " you know the song :)

Back