Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy all!! sellin my collection! that wats happenin on my side =D

How come, dude? Are you selling all of it?

Yeh hopefully it picks up sooner.
Have any aussie freaks recived their $900 stimulus payment???
Still waiting for mine, def' going to buy something big with it, just dont
know what...What are you guys going to buy????

Yeah. I used it to pay for part of my new Surround Suund/HT system.

Last edited:
How come, dude? Are you selling all of it?

just keepin my PFs and hot toys stuff others are going going going! that includes comics and little 6 inch toys, sold most of them to my local comic store and some stuff to people i know of...some given away as gifts =D collecting cash for me cars :peace

just keepin my PFs and hot toys stuff others are going going going! that includes comics and little 6 inch toys, sold most of them to my local comic store and some stuff to people i know of...some given away as gifts =D collecting cash for me cars :peace

Ah, Ok. I'm selling some things too. Just need to buy some shipping boxes, and I'm set.

Yeh hopefully it picks up sooner.
Have any aussie freaks recived their $900 stimulus payment???
Still waiting for mine, def' going to buy something big with it, just dont
know what...What are you guys going to buy????

I received my $600 last night. Coincided wth receiving my Iron Man Mk III, Snake Eyes Ex & Stormtrooper EX from Sideshow :)

You guys got anything on order atm, or are you saving up your cash? Last thing I got was a Predator Bio Helmet (HCG), just put a deposit down on the Alien Facehugger Maquette. I'm debating whether to get a 1:1 Endoskeleton as i'm saving up to buy a GT, but that Terminator is hard to resist.

yo fellow aussies, anyone know of a place in australia that sells Enterbay stuff? i want the jet li soo bad its like my holy grail thinkni of buying it from thebay...goodshippedstore in Hong kong seems good but i dunno nvr bought anything overseas...sellin all the stuff, i got cash to spend!!!

What price is it from Goodshipped, and what is there shipping fees? If you think it's a good deal, go for it. It retailed direct from Enterbay at $150 and the shipping would've been around $50, probably more because its a huge box. Goodshipped are a good mob to order from, no probs there.

I've seen Enterbay in a shop in Toorak Vic, but I didn't have three arms and legs, just two of each, so I couldn't spare any. I get all my Enterbay stuff either direct, or from places just like Goodshipped. It's sold out at Enterbay.

What price is it from Goodshipped, and what is there shipping fees? If you think it's a good deal, go for it. It retailed direct from Enterbay at $150 and the shipping would've been around $50, probably more because its a huge box. Goodshipped are a good mob to order from, no probs there.

I've seen Enterbay in a shop in Toorak Vic, but I didn't have three arms and legs, just two of each, so I couldn't spare any. I get all my Enterbay stuff either direct, or from places just like Goodshipped. It's sold out at Enterbay.

oh so u got stuff from goodshipped before? wicked!! i might just purchase one! i think its a good deal ~ $300+ for that i like it =D

heres the link
https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ENTERBAY-FE...QihZ018QQcategoryZ348QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

All the prices I mentioned were in US dollars, so that is as good as you're going to get. Jump on it.

I'm sure I've purchased from them before and I have at least one item on the way from them. Got to pick it up at 4 from the post office.

You don't have a paypal account? Hold off from buying this particular one. Just had a look around and you can get it cheaper. Check you PM's.

Last edited:
Back