Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I BOUGHT IT!!

and it comes up when you buy something "with every purchase over $100 shipping is free within Australia"

Has anyone seen Watchman yet? Im going with a mate to see it tonight

Yeah, haven't seen it yet...but going tonite also. Looks awesome, but, man it's a long movie, i think it's about 2hrs 40mins. And congrats on buying the bust...that thing looks unbelieveable...I reckon it's better than the original!

I dont live in Australia, I have always wanted to go but dont think i could handle the air time (Never flown before) And apparently it's a very long trip :)

I dont live in Australia, I have always wanted to go but dont think i could handle the air time (Never flown before) And apparently it's a very long trip :)

You should always try every thing at least once..lol.
UK to Melbourne is a 23 hour flight. Done it a few times and it
does suck.

You should always try every thing at least once..lol.
UK to Melbourne is a 23 hour flight. Done it a few times and it
does suck.

Yeah, Im sure i will get around to it 1 point in my life :lol Im only 21 so i still have a few years yet lol :D

it was a good movie man

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah! I loved it! Alot of people laughed when the blue ^^^^ was shown :lol
It was pretty long too. About 2hrs and 30mins. I heard one lady behind me say "thank god it's over". I don't think she enjoyed it.

Overall, a great film. The action scenes were awesome, too!

Spoiler Spoiler:

You Melbourne guys feel the earth quake????

Nope. Around what time?

Sweet.
Been throwing money at Sideshow lately, albeit indirectly..
Picked up a PF Anakin
1:6th Maul, ROJ Luke and a Medicom Maul. Happy days!

How'z it going fella's??
My collection has slowed at the moment, last pice I recived
was 1:1 ironman and that feels like it was ages ago.
Have HT pred on pre-order and thats about it.

Sweet.
Been throwing money at Sideshow lately, albeit indirectly..
Picked up a PF Anakin
1:6th Maul, ROJ Luke and a Medicom Maul. Happy days!
You ordered all that directly from SS? Damn, shipping must have cost a fortune. Congrats on the pick-ups, dude :rock

How'z it going fella's??
My collection has slowed at the moment, last pice I recived
was 1:1 ironman and that feels like it was ages ago.
Have HT pred on pre-order and thats about it.
Yeah. This year will suck for collecting, but everything will pick up within a year or 2 (hopefully).

Yeh hopefully it picks up sooner.
Have any aussie freaks recived their $900 stimulus payment???
Still waiting for mine, def' going to buy something big with it, just dont
know what...What are you guys going to buy????

I think the stimulus package sucks. Just a way to look like they are doing something positive, instead of giving us tax cuts. I mean it's our money in the first place, that they're giving back to us, but the reason why I think it sucks is, that someone on a pension gets the same as someone earning a really good wage. They should have given more to the poor and less to the rich. Yeah, they may be doing that to some extent, but the range that are getting the full whack is too great.

The whole economic crisis thing is just such an illusion. Sure the rich peeps with stock have taken a dive in it's relative value, but everything else is the same. Not much else has changed. You still need to buy the essentials, beer and smokes and what not. You're still using electricity, water and gas. The increase in the jobless would have happened anyway, just due to the usual greed factor, and calling it downsizing.

Last edited:
Back