Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, for any AUS collectors (In particular Perth-ians) and your into Marvel PF's, I was in Empire toys yesterday and a Doctor Doom PF seems to have popped up out of nowhere!
I dont have the cash right now otherwise i wouldve bought it, never seen one in person, but its real cool!
They are asking $1200 AUD.
Another cool statue that has suddenly appeared in there is a Regular Predator maquette, $1950. :(

Hey guys, for any AUS collectors (In particular Perth-ians) and your into Marvel PF's, I was in Empire toys yesterday and a Doctor Doom PF seems to have popped up out of nowhere!
I dont have the cash right now otherwise i wouldve bought it, never seen one in person, but its real cool!
They are asking $1200 AUD.
Another cool statue that has suddenly appeared in there is a Regular Predator maquette, $1950. :(

HHAAHAHa yeah i saw that too!!! i was at empire on the weekend...they seem to pop PFs from no where!!

Hey fellow Aussies,
I live in Brisbane QLD and am trying to find some fellow Aussie collectors to trade with, i have posted my list in the "want to buy/trade" section and have had a lot of interest from people in the US but it ended up the postage between USA and here makes it unviable and pointless. :(
I am after quite a few things but have alot of my funds tied up in all these extras i have sittin in my spare room, most of which i have never even opened.
If there is anyone interested PM me.
Thanks guys
Ky

Looks like GG are selling my old Pred Cinemaquette :lol

Yes we have only one available These are sold out everywhere, we have held onto this one because of a small 1mm paint chip which could very easily be fixed. This is your last chance ot get one of these awesome units. We have knocked off $400 for the paint chip and with this months password you get a further $400 off. Thats $800 off and right on our cost price DON'T MISS OUT CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW!! [https://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=110259464...Ho3h4ebcHkeUHy15aY6CydeQDDbM0yF4MdhEhkh-uQ==]

Last time I saw it, the paint was still flaking off. It will get much worse in time. They should have just sent it back to CM.

Looks like GG are selling my old Pred Cinemaquette :lol

Last time I saw it, the paint was still flaking off. It will get much worse in time. They should have just sent it back to CM.

Haha...seen that newsletter and straight away thought of you.
Someone won't be able to resist it with $800 off.

I just came home and found a parcel on my doorstep. I rang Aust Post to complain that it hadn't been carded and anyone walking past could have taken it. They reckon they changed their policy, about 8 months ago, and any ordinary parcel can be left at the discretion of the driver, if they deemed it to be a safe area. Bloody haphazard if you ask me. I got them to put a note on file, never to leave parcels at my doorstep, but who knows how long that will last, before another parcel is left and I have to ring again. Except if I don't find the parcel I would never know if they had left it and had been stolen. :duh They reckon if a parcel goes missing they will fork out up to $50. :lol They said they would rather leave it and cop the crap. What bunkum. How do they know what the value of the contents are in any case.

Anyway, make sure your parcels need a signature, if you don't want it left on your doorstep for any moocher to steal, or if you don't want a hassle with ebay because your item never arrived. Tomorrow I'm off to the post office to see if they have any written information on this baloney. Then I might send a letter to the communications ombudsman. This is crap.

I just came home and found a parcel on my doorstep. I rang Aust Post to complain that it hadn't been carded and anyone walking past could have taken it. They reckon they changed their policy, about 8 months ago, and any ordinary parcel can be left at the discretion of the driver, if they deemed it to be a safe area. Bloody haphazard if you ask me. I got them to put a note on file, never to leave parcels at my doorstep, but who knows how long that will last, before another parcel is left and I have to ring again. Except if I don't find the parcel I would never know if they had left it and had been stolen. :duh They reckon if a parcel goes missing they will fork out up to $50. :lol They said they would rather leave it and cop the crap. What bunkum. How do they know what the value of the contents are in any case.

Anyway, make sure your parcels need a signature, if you don't want it left on your doorstep for any moocher to steal, or if you don't want a hassle with ebay because your item never arrived. Tomorrow I'm off to the post office to see if they have any written information on this baloney. Then I might send a letter to the communications ombudsman. This is crap.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. Bastards

Hey guys. I was at Highpoint, Maribyrnong, today, and I checked out Fella's Gifts (well, they changed their name, but I forgot what the new one was called), and they had a few PFs in. Hellboy, Leonidas, Elvis, T-800. Not many, but man, they are ridiculously overpriced. I've seen overpriced, but this was bad :lol. The T-800 was $800+, Hellboy was $800, Leonidas was $700, and I forgot what Elvis was. Is this what it has come too? I know they're retail stores, and they have to make some cash, but still. With rising PF prices (damn economy :banghead), online stores like PopCultcha, Case Fresh, Global Gear, etc, are selling their newer PFs in the $500 range. Only a matter of time 'till they get into the $800 range. Maybe even the $1000s. It will happen. And when it does, I'll probably quit. (Hey, it might be a blessing in disguise).

Oh, and a question. Does anyone know of any aussie retailers that stock Bowen stuff? Lots of Bowen.

Hey guys. I was at Highpoint, Maribyrnong, today, and I checked out Fella's Gifts (well, they changed their name, but I forgot what the new one was called), and they had a few PFs in. Hellboy, Leonidas, Elvis, T-800. Not many, but man, they are ridiculously overpriced. I've seen overpriced, but this was bad :lol. The T-800 was $800+, Hellboy was $800, Leonidas was $700, and I forgot what Elvis was. Is this what it has come too? I know they're retail stores, and they have to make some cash, but still. With rising PF prices (damn economy :banghead), online stores like PopCultcha, Case Fresh, Global Gear, etc, are selling their newer PFs in the $500 range. Only a matter of time 'till they get into the $800 range. Maybe even the $1000s. It will happen. And when it does, I'll probably quit. (Hey, it might be a blessing in disguise).

Oh, and a question. Does anyone know of any aussie retailers that stock Bowen stuff? Lots of Bowen.

My local fella's gift doesn't really carry much in the way of PF's and such...... but yeah the Australian mark up is ridiculous.

Fellas Gifts at Southland closed down and before they did they were practically
giving stuff away. They had Scarface 1:1 bust for $475:horror
And a selection of PF's for no more than $300.
But that was a while ago now.
The day PF's cost $1000 I am most definately out of this game.

Hey fellow aussies, been a while scinse anyone has posted in this thread.
Anyway just want to know if any of you have bought stuff from these
guys www.collectoybles.com.au ?????
Please let me know what there like, eg-service, reliable, trustworthy and so on.
Thanks in advance.

I love Australia! I have some really fond memories from my stay there:monkey2, been to Sydney, Perth, Darwin and Brisbane.

One day I would really love to visit Melbourne.:lol

Back