Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have any of you guys used the Collectoybles online store in australia before? they have a piece i want but i've never heard of them. thanks for your help guys.

I have never heard of them till now, but just looking at their website, looks like they got some cool stuff, some things are a bit pricy, like MR SE Falcon for $5999.95!!! whoah!
But they are in WA so could be good for me :gun

have any of you guys used the Collectoybles online store in australia before? they have a piece i want but i've never heard of them. thanks for your help guys.

bought afew stuff from them, if u want i can give them a ring for u

I have never heard of them till now, but just looking at their website, looks like they got some cool stuff, some things are a bit pricy, like MR SE Falcon for $5999.95!!! whoah!
But they are in WA so could be good for me :gun

where u get ur stuff from man?! empire toys or all from a online shop!?

where u get ur stuff from man?! empire toys or all from a online shop!?

I dont get much from empire toys really, only if im bored and theres something that catches my eye while im there, im finding they are a bit to pricy as well, although their prices would probably be pretty good atm with some things considering our crap exchange rate.
But i usually get my stuff direct from Sideshow when it comes to the PF's cause no retailers i know of stock the exclusive versions. Which makes it kinda expensive.
Otherwise i try and pick up stuff from ebay. Case Fresh is also quite good, their prices on PF's arent too bad right now and they offer free shipping over $90 orders, which these days pretty much anything is over $90, lol.

Just a quick question for anyone who has bought from Collectoybles...

Is their stock usually up-to-date?

Are they reliable?

I'm ordering from the US and after doing the conversions, some of their prices seem very reasonable.

Just a quick question for anyone who has bought from Collectoybles...

Is their stock usually up-to-date?

Are they reliable?

I'm ordering from the US and after doing the conversions, some of their prices seem very reasonable.

been tryin to get in contact with them for malice but they dont seem to be pickin up....as for stock they usually do have stuff in stock but im not sure..if i were u ill email them before gettin anything from them

been tryin to get in contact with them for malice but they dont seem to be pickin up....as for stock they usually do have stuff in stock but im not sure..if i were u ill email them before gettin anything from them

Well they were showing both a Terminatrix 1:1 and Arnold T-800 1:1 in stock, so I ordered both. After currency conversions and shipping, they were both extremely good prices so I couldn't pass them up.

Well they were showing both a Terminatrix 1:1 and Arnold T-800 1:1 in stock, so I ordered both. After currency conversions and shipping, they were both extremely good prices so I couldn't pass them up.

oh ok...i hope ur purchase goes well!! :rock :rock if collectoybles call or answer my call ill ask they if they have those terminator u ordered in stock just incase

PhototakenfromtheroofatDoncastersho.jpg

From the top of Doncaster Shopping Center, Black Saturday.

Awesome photo Minigt. To hazard a guess I would say that's Kinglake on the right, which is NW, in flames, some 30klm away. Kinglake lacks a King and a lake, btw.

Has anyone bee in contact with Collectoybles lately? I e-mailed them a few days ago, but no reply yet. Usually with most online retailers, you get a reply by now. I'm interested in a couple of pieces, and need to know if they're in-stock.

Back