Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is about 45 deg cel where I am. No theatres or malls in about 120km from my home, so I'd probably have checked in to the local base hospital about this time if it wasn't for the split system lol

Anyway, need I have to refer you to the words of Anna to Dutch?:

"El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse.

Keep an eye out for transparent cloaked shapes on the way to the cinema :)

I'm back, what a day. Didn't get to watch a movie it seems that everyone
else had the same idea, I have never seen a que that large at the cinema
before, 20 meters wide by 20 meters long and out the FN' door. Me and the
missus' took one look at each other and said F@$# THAT!!!
Anyway also droped into global gear, nothing special scinse the last time I
was there, I asked them about my Iron man bust they said I should have
it late next week but I wont hold them to it. If they say a week it usually
means a month, see what happens.

I'm back, what a day. Didn't get to watch a movie it seems that everyone
else had the same idea, I have never seen a que that large at the cinema
before, 20 meters wide by 20 meters long and out the FN' door. Me and the
missus' took one look at each other and said F@$# THAT!!!
Anyway also droped into global gear, nothing special scinse the last time I
was there, I asked them about my Iron man bust they said I should have
it late next week but I wont hold them to it. If they say a week it usually
means a month, see what happens.

Damn, that's a big ^^^^in line!

So GG said they'd get them next week? It's possible I guess. I was told my a fellow Aussie (daliman) that PopCutcha were getting theirs mid-year!?! :monkey4
Ugh. What a load of crap.

Damn, that's a big ^^^^in line!

So GG said they'd get them next week? It's possible I guess. I was told my a fellow Aussie (daliman) that PopCutcha were getting theirs mid-year!?! :monkey4
Ugh. What a load of crap.

Yeh.. thats what GG said, but I'm not holding my breath.
Hope I dont have to wait till mid year like the popculture
customers, that really sux.

Yeah you guys in Vic and SA are really copping it with the weather and fires etc.Take it easy guys.:)

Feel quite fortunate at the moment to live in the best climate in Aus.:cool:

Just now watching the news of the utter devestation in Vic.Worst fires in our history with 84 deaths and expected to rise well over 100,just tragic.

Last edited:
Terrible losses, amongst them former news reader brian naylor. Used to watch him read the news on ch. 9 for so many yrs growing up. Worst of this whole thing was apparently that the fires were started dilberately.

Came incredibly close to loosing the house few yrs ago in my area with the grampians region bush fires, and really glad it is not in this direction this time around.

It's a 123 last count I saw... I feel numb to the how thing... I'm going to donate some blood a the drive we're organising at work. The fire has destroyed so much, it's hard to believe it!

Words can't descibe this ongoing nightmare. I know some people who have lost their houses and friends of friends who have lost loved ones. F*&K we are so lucky.

This is far from the time or the place but I need some $ so shout out if anyone wants to buy a Medicom Goku minty - still sealed in the Sideshow box. I ordered two and can not afford both. Hoping to get some money back. Will sell it for $180 (much less than I bought it for) or may even swap for a Medicom Maul if in good nick. I live in Melbourne.

Cheers

just heard on the news, a dad lost 2 of his kids....man that just breaks ur heart =(

RIP those who have died

Words can't descibe this ongoing nightmare. I know some people who have lost their houses and friends of friends who have lost loved ones. F*&K we are so lucky.

This is far from the time or the place but I need some $ so shout out if anyone wants to buy a Medicom Goku minty - still sealed in the Sideshow box. I ordered two and can not afford both. Hoping to get some money back. Will sell it for $180 (much less than I bought it for) or may even swap for a Medicom Maul if in good nick. I live in Melbourne.

Cheers

SS goku or normal goku?! XD

These fires are a living nightmare and to think that some
of them were delibratly lit. Hope those F@#$ERS are
caught and killed!! Some blokes I work with have been evaked
from thier homes and staying with friends/family, they dont even
know if their homes are still standing as police arn't letting people
back into the hot zones.

death toll to 173 ..................=(
i really hope the guys that lit those fires are caught and killed

Back