Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news bro, lucky you PO'd coz $4400 is FN' bulls^^t.

Man has anyone in oz got their Iron man busts yet???
getting really sick of waiting..

Definitely lucky. Otherwise... :monkey4:banghead

And nope, no-one I know of has gotten theirs yet.
It really is bull^^^^. Did you call GG and ask them when they were expecting them? If you did, let me guess what they said..... "Erm, we don't know yet, Uh..."

Definitely lucky. Otherwise... :monkey4:banghead

And nope, no-one I know of has gotten theirs yet.
It really is bull^^^^. Did you call GG and ask them when they were expecting them? If you did, let me guess what they said..... "Erm, we don't know yet, Uh..."

Yeh I was at knox city yesteday doing some shoping with the missus',
dropped in to GG, they haven't got a clue when there getting it and they also
said that they dont know how many pieces they will be allocated from thier supplier if any???? They told me, coz' I paid in full that I was a priority customer. But there is a small chance that I might not even get one, if
that's the case I'm going to be one pissed off customer.

Yeh I was at knox city yesteday doing some shoping with the missus',
dropped in to GG, they haven't got a clue when there getting it and they also
said that they dont know how many pieces they will be allocated from thier supplier if any???? They told me, coz' I paid in full that I was a priority customer. But there is a small chance that I might not even get one, if
that's the case I'm going to be one pissed off customer.

So, they don't even 100% know that they're getting them?:confused: What the hell?
I hope you do get one. Otherwise, that would be bull^^^^. I wouldn't blame you for being pissed off.

So, they don't even 100% know that they're getting them?:confused: What the hell?
I hope you do get one. Otherwise, that would be bull^^^^. I wouldn't blame you for being pissed off.

I think thats why they puled it off their site, prob cant garante anyone the product. Thing that pisses me off most though is the fact that they took
my cash knowing this. You would think that they would go to a little more
effort to get one for a customer that paid up front in full back in June 08,
They've had more than enough time.

I think thats why they puled it off their site, prob cant garante anyone the product. Thing that pisses me off most though is the fact that they took
my cash knowing this. You would think that they would go to a little more
effort to get one for a customer that paid up front in full back in June 08,
They've had more than enough time.

Yep. They should. But seeing that you paid so long ago, I'm pretty sure you'll get one.
When I first checked out their site, looking for the IM bust, I found it strange.
I know PopCultcha don't have PO items on their site. They only shot them when they're in-stock.

Yep. They should. But seeing that you paid so long ago, I'm pretty sure you'll get one.
When I first checked out their site, looking for the IM bust, I found it strange.
I know PopCultcha don't have PO items on their site. They only shot them when they're in-stock.

Lucky for them I've lost a bit of interest in this bust, so if by chance
they don't get me one I wont be all that pissed (I think).
And If I dont get it we have a ligitimate excuse to go around hurting
people:lol

Lucky for them I've lost a bit of interest in this bust, so if by chance
they don't get me one I wont be all that pissed (I think).
And If I dont get it we have a ligitimate excuse to go around hurting
people:lol

Any excuse will do. As long as we get to hurt people. :devil

Fellow Aussie collectors out there... I'm currently in progress of setting up a small collectible business (web page), so if any of you guys need any help in getting some items, you are more than welcome to PM or email me.

Fellow Aussie collectors out there... I'm currently in progress of setting up a small collectible business (web page), so if any of you guys need any help in getting some items, you are more than welcome to PM or email me.

WHAT ARE U GETTING IN?! :chew:peace

You got the CM pred???? you lucky SOB:lol
Congrats bro.

Thanks alot man. Thank god it came in perfect condition. Except one of the mandibles is a bit wobbly, but if it were to fall of, glue will easily fix it.

Here's a couple of shots. This things isn't big... it's ^^^^ing enormous.

Picture071.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture085.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Back