Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows about statues?! :monkey5

Definitely!! recent Sideshow PF releases got me interested in statues!

Anyway if any of you guys interested in getting something recently just let me know.
Im able to give you a quote and stock availability right now~ :)

Hmm... $346 eh? That's a tough one. It's alotta cash for a bust... but it is 1:2 scale, and it is the HULK, who is the shat.
Yeah, if your into LSBs I'd say do it.

Hmm... $346 eh? That's a tough one. It's alotta cash for a bust... but it is 1:2 scale, and it is the HULK, who is the shat.
Yeah, if your into LSBs I'd say do it.

hmm i had a few days to think ill stick to 12 inch figures and statues, dont want to start havin all sorts of stuff in the collection XD :chew

hmm i had a few days to think ill stick to 12 inch figures and statues, dont want to start havin all sorts of stuff in the collection XD :chew

Yep. I know what ya mean. There are so many lines I wanna get into, but I can't.
I was thinking of getting a few LSBs though, but only the main characters. Same with Bowen.
The only Bowen pieces I'll be getting are all the new Hulks, and the Iron Man ones.

Yep. I know what ya mean. There are so many lines I wanna get into, but I can't.
I was thinking of getting a few LSBs though, but only the main characters. Same with Bowen.
The only Bowen pieces I'll be getting are all the new Hulks, and the Iron Man ones.

yes omgz the news hulks i have to get them!!! red, green grey, planet!!! dream come true:chew

Going to Global gear today to check out their 20% off sale.
Anyone want anything while I'm down there....:D

Going to Global gear today to check out their 20% off sale.
Anyone want anything while I'm down there....:D

Cool :D Tell us if you see anything interesting.

I just noticed on GG's site it says the Pred is still up for PO, and that it's coming February? Wtf? Strange.

Cool :D Tell us if you see anything interesting.

I just noticed on GG's site it says the Pred is still up for PO, and that it's coming February? Wtf? Strange.

Will do bro.. prob watch Underworld while Im down there also, need to go
kill some time somewere were theres aircon. I'm breaking a sweat just
typing these post..:lol Fn" hate this weather :mad:

Will do bro.. prob watch Underworld while Im down there also, need to go
kill some time somewere were theres aircon. I'm breaking a sweat just
typing these post..:lol Fn" hate this weather :mad:

:rock I'll have to go see that soon.
I would never go out in this weather :lol. I was gonna go out with a couple of mates to see a movie, but when I saw the forecast, I though "^^^^ it".

:rock I'll have to go see that soon.
I would never go out in this weather :lol. I was gonna go out with a couple of mates to see a movie, but when I saw the forecast, I though "^^^^ it".

If I had aircon I wouldn't leave the house, by about 3 o'clock it will
be just as hot in here as it is out side.
I've got two options
1) go see a movie
2) go chill at my parents house.
As much as I love my parants they can seriously do my head in.
Think I'll take option 1..:lol

:rock
I would take option 1 over many other options. I love going to see movies. I always look forward to it.
The sad thing is, I haven't been for about 2 months! :lol :( :monkey2

Back