Who Knows?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigWhammo

Super Freak
Reaction score
To this point Sideshow has done well by me. Gotham City pfs? They are coming. I love my Joker and Ivy so far. Classic Avengers? Just need Ant-Man and Wasp. WW2 Captain America and Red Skull! Oh my! Would love to see a Jim Hammond Torch to finish off the Invaders (with the much maligned Namor comiquette). And now a Mignola Hellboy in the mix! Wow!
The only thing missing from my little corner of fanboydom is Walter Gibson's classic creation The Shadow. To see him in 1/4 scale by Sideshow would be a nerd dream come true for me. Here is hoping.
Who knows?

View attachment 64768

. I'm really bored, just ignore me...
QUOTE]

Yeah I was bored too and was just daydreaming out loud. Excuse my senseless rant. :cuckoo:

I don't think it's senseless to want to have a favorite character in this format.

I've always wanted Sideshow to make a Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) 1/4 PF. I'm still waiting. :impatient:

To this point Sideshow has done well by me. Gotham City pfs? They are coming. I love my Joker and Ivy so far. Classic Avengers? Just need Ant-Man and Wasp. WW2 Captain America and Red Skull! Oh my! Would love to see a Jim Hammond Torch to finish off the Invaders (with the much maligned Namor comiquette). And now a Mignola Hellboy in the mix! Wow!
The only thing missing from my little corner of fanboydom is Walter Gibson's classic creation The Shadow. To see him in 1/4 scale by Sideshow would be a nerd dream come true for me. Here is hoping.
Who knows?

View attachment 64768

The-Shadow-Knows.jpg

Back