Which upcoming Marvel HT fig are you most excited for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most excited for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loki is the only one I've preordered, and he's not even in the poll? :lol That would be my pick, if we're only counting figures with released prototype pics and all. If not, Bruce Banner is really the figure I'm most excited for (and beats Loki by a mile).

Local comic con is only 4 days away and I got money burning a hole in my pocket, need more hot toys, its always a mystery what u'll find :) I couldn't wait long enough and bought a Milk version WM yesturday, hot toys hot toys HOT TOYS hehehehhe

Hulk easy.
Funny to see him winning since everyone is hating on the whole rubber thing.

^People gotta bytch about something. Finally getting a nice 1/6 Hulk figure, (HT quality no less) Which a few years ago folks were dreaming about.

Rubber? Blah Hulk No care! Hulk on shelf, display with Human Spider and Krypton Man.

009-6.jpg

Just wish something, anything, would ship! I'm sitting on, what? 7 Hot Toys Pre-Orders..... Black Widow, Amazing Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk, Agent Coulson, Loki & Iron Patriot.

Need to pay some up!

Need some new figures on my shelves!!!

Want to order more stuff..... Superman, Red Skull, Avengers Cap, Breakout Cap, More Iron Men!! But just can't bring myself to dig this hole deeper without backfilling a little first.

To be hoenst, it's not an upcoming figure I'm excited about. I'm saving for an Iron Monger, so that's something to look forward to. To be honest, with the price rises and constant delays, I'm not looking forward to anything right now.

Initially amazing spidey was supposed to be released at December but now even not single news is heard from it :impatient: Only mark VII didn't get a delay in release date :slap

I'm in the minority here but I'm waiting for Wolverine. I always wanted him with the black suit he appeared in the first and second movies (I don't remember him using it in the third). For me its the most iconic Jackman's Wolverine look.

Back