Which Tooned Up Buffy Character Would You Like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tooned up Maquette would you like next?

• Total voters
I don't like any of those choices, unless Angel or Giles or Xander are coming then i think i might just stop this line.....I thought this line was at least gonna give me the CORE 4 and with Angel 5 but who the hell cares about Glory and Caleb...etc?!?

i started watching Buffy becausre i liked the Core Characters and Continued watching because i got attached and cared for these characters and how they got through mess after mess each week!!

How the core 4 haven't been made yet is beyond me!!!

Sorry just a little bitter :D

I don't like any of those choices, unless Angel or Giles or Xander are coming then i think i might just stop this line.....I thought this line was at least gonna give me the CORE 4 and with Angel 5 but who the hell cares about Glory and Caleb...etc?!?

i started watching Buffy becausre i liked the Core Characters and Continued watching because i got attached and cared for these characters and how they got through mess after mess each week!!

I don't see Xander being made anytime soon. But we've gotten two out of the core four for now. And they are working on Spike as well. Angel we aren't 100% on yet either. And I'm glad to see we are getting Faith.
Tracy stated he prefers sculpting the women, but he will of course throw in some males here and there.

Yeah the characters we got some of them are great, and yeah we got 2 outta the 4 but i guess thats my point, i want the other 2 :lol

i just don't see how i can display 2 buffy's and a willow and then have caleb and glory there, i would def be asking where the hell are Giles and Xander!!!

I would love to see Spike and Dru and Angel and darla, Anya and everyone else i just want my Core 4!!!

I agree with you, Power. Giles and Xander would be a must....and Angel is a given. I'll be blown away if they never come to life. The line wouldn't be "complete" without them, IMO.

That's about when I saw her....Where at????? I was at a con on the East Coast.

Fan Expo....took this paparazzi shot of her!:D
IMG_7953.jpg

Nice photo, jinxx!!!

Here's one I took about a month ago, when I saw her with a few other Buffy stars:

picture.php

I got the opportunity to meet them all and have some photos taken with them as well! What a blast!!!

I agree with you, Power. Giles and Xander would be a must....and Angel is a given. I'll be blown away if they never come to life. The line wouldn't be "complete" without them, IMO.

I know right....how these haven't been made is very puzzling to me :confused:

Buffygirl, anymore updates from the Electric Tiki camp?!?!? I know you have connections. :D

Buffygirl, anymore updates from the Electric Tiki camp?!?!? I know you have connections. :D

The last time I spoke with Tracy was before he went on holiday. I will prob email him the end of this week to find out how Faith-y pooh is coming along. I would like to see if she's going to be on time (and break my bank cause I've got both on order) or not. I will also be talking to him about the possibility of a werewolf Oz. I think that would be an amazing maquette. Right now we've only got Spike coming, which is wonderful, but I want to see some neat males on the shelf and Werewolf Oz is amazing. My 12" figure is just, irreplaceable.

Back