Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who already pre-ordered ringwraith maquette. Are you gonna order the RWOS PF? I am thinking to cancel the maquette and go with the PF. I may go all in with the PFs for the bad guys, and maquette for the good guys.

I think I will. Price will be the largest factor for me. I'm all in for the statue line and IMO that is the line to collect.

For those of you who already pre-ordered ringwraith maquette. Are you gonna order the RWOS PF? I am thinking to cancel the maquette and go with the PF. I may go all in with the PFs for the bad guys, and maquette for the good guys.

I am getting the PF and Maquette/Statue Mamba :clap. I'm trying to keep both lines going for as long as I can :). My first love is the PF line :love, but I would find it hard to choose one over the other, if I have to drop one of them :(. It may turn out to be a mix 'n' match situation when finances will no longer allow both line to continue in my collection. That will indeed be a very sad day. :monkey2

To each there own I guess.

:duff
Bill

Definitely! I'm not a completist in either line so it's a no-brainer. The Ringwraith Maquette is gonna help tide me over until the RWOS Pf arrives.

ringwraith maquette ex is only $250 and soldout, you be nuts to lose your nrd by cancelling. I am all in for the maquettes, may sell a few backup i got recently but definitely keeping at least 1 copy of each character.

Wait & see with rwos pf, if the price is crazy i am not buying it. No problem with expensive statues but the price has to be fair. I am done being a hostage of sideshow's pricing gouging.

I do my economy I may, I will try to buy the Premium Format and the maquette of the Witch King. I hope Sideshow us a surprise with a reasonable price for this Premium Format.

Anyway right now my priority is the maquette line for interest in my collection.

You believe that Premium Format of the Nazgul, have exclusive version?

I'm not getting the PF. I want the complete line of maquettes, so I wouldn't consider cancelling the Ringwraith. The PF will be too big and too expensive, and will be in a line that I have moved away from. Plus, it's a villain, and I prefer the heroes. No temptation at all for me.

That would surely be another PF..... too big for an exclusive at that scale.

yeah you cant have a separate figure as ex for 1/4 scale. The ringwraith dio was 1/6 or smaller where they had the separate frodo.

maybe a switchout hand or something if we lucky, but usually for those kind of pieces sideshow dont make changes to the statue for exclusive.

I'm not getting the PF. I want the complete line of maquettes, so I wouldn't consider cancelling the Ringwraith. The PF will be too big and too expensive, and will be in a line that I have moved away from. Plus, it's a villain, and I prefer the heroes. No temptation at all for me.

i am mostly in the same boat, dont collect lotr pfs anymore only one i have left display worthy is the gollum (my favorite lotr piece), but this might be a good center piece if the price is reasonable.

You can still display very well with 1 giant 1/4 centerpiece surrounded by the maquette statues.

ringwraith maquette ex is only $250 and soldout, you be nuts to lose your nrd by cancelling. I am all in for the maquettes, may sell a few backup i got recently but definitely keeping at least 1 copy of each character.

Wait & see with rwos pf, if the price is crazy i am not buying it. No problem with expensive statues but the price has to be fair. I am done being a hostage of sideshow's pricing gouging.

I may not have a choice, I want to keep 1 statue per character for LOTR to save $ and space.

I think the Ringwraith maquette is very nice but this RWOS PF will be in a different league. Like I said I think I am going all in with the PF for the bad guys and maquette for the good guys. I do like good guys better, I will be very selective with the bad guys, so far RWOS PF and Gollum PF are the only ones that I want. I still need to pick up Gollum PF but I am waiting to get more reward points :)

That would surely be another PF..... too big for an exclusive at that scale.

Come on! :gah: :gah: :gah: I was kidding...

And what's more I'm not collecting PFs, Im only focused on getting maquettes.
And I remind you guys that the topic of the thread is: Which Maquettes should be made next.
There is another thread where you can discuss the price of the Ringwraith on Steed PF.

Last edited:
I may not have a choice, I want to keep 1 statue per character for LOTR to save $ and space.

I think the Ringwraith maquette is very nice but this RWOS PF will be in a different league. Like I said I think I am going all in with the PF for the bad guys and maquette for the good guys. I do like good guys better, I will be very selective with the bad guys, so far RWOS PF and Gollum PF are the only ones that I want. I still need to pick up Gollum PF but I am waiting to get more reward points :)

all bad guys as premium format on 1 side, all good guys/fellowship as maquette on the other side, with gollum pf in the middle. That will look sick, but you are going to need a whole new row of bestas, better get that screwdriver out :lol

boys and girls, it's thursday again but with the upcoming avenger movie next week there is about 0.0000001% chance we will see a lotr preview today so not even going to ask santa!

hopefully there is something nice for marvel though...maybe something big and green.

boys and girls, it's thursday again but with the upcoming avenger movie next week there is about 0.0000001% chance we will see a lotr preview today so not even going to ask santa!

hopefully there is something nice for marvel though...maybe something big and green.

Muajajaja, I will see it tomorrow...
Spanish released for Avengers movie is 27th of April (tomorrow). I don't understand this difference between movies releases...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And as chaber says, unfortunately the drought continues...

Now Sideshow is gonna put all their resources behind the new SW statues. That means we'll see 10 SW statues before the next LOTR preview. They do this every time. Another good line dies prematurely. Oh, well.

Back