Which is the coolest HT Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookeylama

Super Freak
Reaction score
by that i mean which is your favorite Hot Toys release Pred? which version? as of now i'm leaning towards the Pred 2 Battle Damaged or Pred 2 Elder. i don't like the pelvic region of the elder tho. u can see those ball jointed hips. as of now i'm leaning towards the SS excl BD PRED2. there's so many!

I seem to remember answering this question in a couple other thread:confused:

Anyway, Pred 2 Elder is by far my fav!

I only have three: Scar, Celtic and Elder, with Wolf on pre-order.
But out of those three I like the Elder the best. He's just too mean looking!
He's the Chuck Norris of the pred world.

What an evil question. why MUST I choose???? :monkey2 I actually just checked all mine out and......F&%K!!! I'll plead the fifth....noooooo!!!:google :banghead :pow

Hot%20Toys%20Chopper%20Predator%20AVP%201.jpg

Predator 2 Elder.

How do you pose your predators? Mostly they just stand there, and the coolest looking, just standing there, is the Predator 2 Elder. He looks majestic. More majestic than the others. He's great.

I have almost all of them (I'm still waiting for notice on Battle Damaged Pred 2 :mad:) and Pred 2 Elder is the best followed by BD Pred 2.

I have almost all of them (I'm still waiting for notice on Battle Damaged Pred 2 :mad:) and Pred 2 Elder is the best followed by BD Pred 2.

that's kinda how i'm leaning to. P2 Elder's hips aren't too bad. i just noticed P2 warrior has a weird plastic loincloth. i hate that. that's what really turned me off Wolf.
oh and sorry King, but i looked for threads like this and didn't see them.:eek:

I originally deleted those pics because thought with them being in two different threads that it'd be overkill...

But you quoted them and they're still here!

VIVA LA DUMB PICS!!!! LOL!

Glad you enjoyed them, I couldn't stop laughing when I put that drink in Wolf's hand.

Maybe it's me, but the Wolf Pred's head ( especially with the mask on ) looks WAY too big for the body.

Back