Which Hot Toys The Force Awakens Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kylo Ren
Captain Phasma
Squad Leader Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper & Heavy Gunner 2-pack
Snowtrooper
Flametrooper
TIE Pilot

And from who've we've seen in the trailers so far,I'm only interested in Old Man Luke and BB-8. And the Knights of Ren.

So far i am very borderline on ordering Kylo Ren and Phasma. They both look just so badass and i always gravitate towards the villains and droids. I would also jump on a BB-8. My Star Wars collection will probably keep being the bad guys and the droids haha.

None at all. Staying with my Original Trilogy Imperials focus is keeping me within the limited budget and display space.

Still don't find any of the new character designs to be instant buys. The only ones I've sorta thought about buying are Kylo and the heavy trooper, but I'd rather see how all the characters play out first before purchasing anything.

I've been debating & debating about buying into this line or just sticking to the OT characters but I broke & ordered Ren & the Stormtrooper 2 pack last night, yeah I'm weak when it comes to resisting things in this hobby. I'll order Phasma soon too but after that I'm not sure who else I'll add. I'm seeing the movie on Dec 17th & basically I'll go from there :)

Yeah I should say Luke as well. There's no way I'll pass on him unless HT completely screw it up which I highly doubt

My list is totally movie dependent, but the ones I am most intrigued by and would most likely buy are Rey, Poe, Phasma, Han and Leia right now.

If they make the Knights of Ren I'm so screwed.

Uhhhhhh... Damn I am too. For me its either just Kylo, or all of them. The only way there could be a middle ground was if some of them suck and don't do anything.

Back