Which Hot Toys The Force Awakens Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I might change my mind depending on what I think of the movie but I'm committed to buying at least Luke, Leia and Han and possibly Rey. Maybe one of the First Order Stormtroopers as well.

What say you?

I PO'd Phasma after I swore I was only collecting OT figures. But she looks bad ass! Now I'm thinking about going all in on the rest of TFA.

I have Kylo Ren and Phasma on PO right now, but I'm iffy on Phasma and might cancel. I'm really eager to see Snoke and Hux though. So if you made me choose right now, my only for sures are Kylo and Snoke.

I'm not really interested in the protagonists. But if I had to pick one it would be either Luke or Rey. I like her design. And Luke would fit in with my Jedi and Sith collection.

I definitely want to get Luke, probably Captain Phasma too. Aside from those two I'm not really sure at this point. I wouldn't mind getting at least the main characters but it depends on how much I like the film. The Troopers are cool but there's a lot of them to collect and I don't know that I want to put that much money and space towards them.

So far just the stormtrooper squad leader but I'll be in for Luke and Maybe Rey.

Kylo, Squad Leader, Heavy Gunner, Storm Trooper , Snow Trooper & Commander ......all for the moment. Phasma most likely then wait for the movie

I'll be curious to see if they release generic Rebel troops. My collection now is mainly Rebel and Imperial troops.

Luke and Phasma are absolute definite purchases. I have (easily cancelled) BBTS preorders for others that I would like to get, but we'll see about budget and how involved I get with TFA in general. I feel like I can probably hold out on Finn, Rey, and Poe. If they are the 'next generation' then they will have other costume designs as we go. I don't feel the need to get them right away until I decide if I like their characters etc. For example with the OT I know I want Farmboy and Jedi Luke but no other Lukes. My guess is we'll have the same kind of choice for the 'new 3' over the next several years, so no need to hurry.

It all depends on the movie.

I will definately get the pilot, not matter what. That one definately looks cool enough to belong to Star Wars, just as some of the clones from the PT looked the part enough for me to get a few even though I hate the PT with a passion. Old Luke is a definate maybe, but other than that.. :dunno

It's just too bad that some of the figures might no longer be available when I have decided.

Preordered the FO Stormtrooper two pack and will probably get Kylo and Phasma. If they make a Luke, I'll probably get him too and if they make Poe I might get him too, after I see the movie.

I already have the Squad Leader Stormtrooper.
I have Kylo and Snowtrooper on pre order. I want to order Phasma but she is £235. That is too much at the moment with me having 6 figures on pre order already and saving for Han and Chewbacca when they his Forbidden Planet in December.

I will order Rey and Poe X wing when they go up all being well.

So much stuff in sixth scale and PF I had PO'd so I had started with Kylo Ren and have a feeling that HT will do the rest of his posse in which i'll complete if they'll ever do them. Phasma is so bad-ass looking though that I can't resist on getting her too.

Back