Which Hot Toys Terminator Figures Do You Really Want To Get Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator Figures Does Hot Toys Need to Do, ASAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your avatar made me pull out Full Metal Jacket and watch it for the 400th time. I love how efed up the movie is and it ends with the troops singing the Mickey Mouse Club song. Epic!

As a storyteller, Stanley Kubrick had more ****ing talent in one hangnail than Michael Bay/Zack Snyder/Len Wiseman have in their entire bodies. :lecture

Yeah, the little bits of that show that I did see, were great.

Do watch both seasons on blu ray, I'm surprised how many friends I've lend the blu ray ended up loving it- and they're not even Terminator fans! :lol

It was also amazing how Arnold's T-800 had so much unspoken presence in the show, and it doesn't rely on obvious fan service or references being shoved in your face. More often than not the characters would refer to Arnold as "him" or "the big one". Brilliant.

As a storyteller, Stanley Kubrick had more ****ing talent in one hangnail than Michael Bay/Zack Snyder/Len Wiseman have in their entire bodies. :lecture
Agreed! Dr. Strangeglove might be in the top 10 best films ever. And The Shining... well you know. Magnificent. He took all religious scenes out of Spartacus cause he didn't want it to feel like a Demille film. Brilliant.

Gonna be epic to finally see him updated, as he is the Hot toy it all started with :cool:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417937440700.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417937440700.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 154
:goodpost: :exactly:

Absolutely loved TSCC. Seeing pics of Cameron makes me regret not picking up the sculpt from Trevor a few years ago. A Cameron figure would sell like hotcakes if Hot Toys ever did her. A Lena Headey/Sarah Connor figure would be fantastic, too.
Me too. Seeing that sculpt now I wish I hadn't hestitated.
Would love sarah and cameron from tscc. Also a book to finish the series would be nice

I gotta go with 84' Reese. But we'll end up getting boulder head Jai Courtney Reese first...

I gotta go with 84' Reese. But we'll end up getting boulder head Jai Courtney Reese first...
That would tick me off to no end! Do you guys really want a Sarah from T1? Seems like such a lame figure. She wasn't a tough girl yet. Her outfit...good lord how ugly. And that hair. So bad. I couldn't put her on my shelf in good conscience. She's the definition of dorky 80's chick.

That would tick me off to no end! Do you guys really want a Sarah from T1? Seems like such a lame figure. She wasn't a tough girl yet. Her outfit...good lord how ugly. And that hair. So bad. I couldn't put her on my shelf in good conscience. She's the definition of dorky 80's chick.

Any T1 figures would be welcomed by me. But if we say only got one more, it would need to be Reese.

Well that's why Hot Toys won't make her, because they'll think that and they'll assume everyone else does too.

But yeah I'd absolutely buy her. I'd like to complete the main cast of T1 and T2.

Back