Which Hot Toys Terminator Figures Do You Really Want To Get Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator Figures Does Hot Toys Need to Do, ASAP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't agree about the Tech Noir. I was just messing with the jacket on mine last night, and think that's about as good as it gets in the scale.

I should clarify my statement on the Tech Noir. It is better tailored than the T-1000, but the color is not accurate on the jacket , nor is the fabric of the quality HT can use today - my feeling - it is too thick and should be much more loose fitting/baggy . The pants, as well as the boots we all agree could use and upgrade. I doubt we will ever see a Tech Noir 2.0, but I don't think we can eliminate the T-1000 from the possibility.

Also, an updated Tech Noir 2.0 could include the table and chair for the surgery scene :)

I should clarify my statement on the Tech Noir. It is better tailored than the T-1000, but the color is not accurate on the jacket , nor is the fabric of the quality HT can use today - my feeling - it is too thick and should be much more loose fitting/baggy . The pants, as well as the boots we all agree could use and upgrade. I doubt we will ever see a Tech Noir 2.0, but I don't think we can eliminate the T-1000 from the possibility.

I want the quarter scale police shootout terminator that was teased years ago. My plans were to have that next to my 1/4 endo.

A Terminator poll wouldn't be complete without your vote and input, Mr. Dev. I thank you.

You flatter me sir, thank you.

Let's face it man, if they remade all of them, then we would buy. All of us that hang out in these Terminator threads would love updated versions in packs, so they are all the same style and look with sculpt size, likeness, & paint apps. I want to be able to put these all together without those differences sticking out like a sore thumb.

*sigh* yeah. Yeah we would.

The problem is though, as Difabio would remind us and he'd be right, what happens when all these redos bring new improvements that make them surpass even the DX13. Do we then ask for a BD T2 2.0.

As I think you suggest ('updated versions in packs'), you'd need them to decide on one definitive standard and remake everything according to that all at once. Which is never gonna happen.

Furthermore 'improvement' isn't even a foregone conclusion. Sometimes they take steps back amongst the steps forward.

Last edited:
Yankee screwed up...

Where's the vote for T1 ENDOSKELETON?

That's the one most needed now, without double-dipping.

I cannot vote until this blunder is corrected. :)

T2 Furlong for me. Should come complete with public enemy t- shirt, atm hacking device, backpack and terminator endo arm.

images.jpg

Last edited:
Yankee screwed up...

Indeed. I refuse to vote in this thread as it is right now. Make a fourth one.:bunnydanc

I think we can be fairly sure they already intend to make a new diecast endoskeleton, so it's exclusion from the list isn't a major problem I don't think.

I presume the votes for 'other' are between T1 Sarah and T2 John Connor rather than any of those other characters.

1. TX DX--Diecast endo and disguise with interchangeable weapon arms. I have no idea why this hasn't been done already.
2. Diecast T-800 and/or T-850 Endoskeleton
2. Kyle Reece -- Would also be great to have a Michael Biehn head sculpt that could also be modded for Hicks, Ringo and Coffey
3. T1 Sarah Connor
4. I'd also consider diecast T-600 and T-700

Yankee screwed up...

Indeed. I refuse to vote in this thread as it is right now. Make a fourth one.:bunnydanc

terminator.gif

I really did intend to include an Endo in the poll. That was the first figure I was thinking of, TBH. Then I cycled through the first three movies and it slipped my mind, as did the 1/4 T1 and T2 Arnies and Endo.

But I wouldn't worry too much fellas, I'm sure HT will be all over a Gennisssyss Endo. :monkey3

Back