Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds more like stalking. I really like Shell and hope she is okay and well. That said I believe some of this is going a bit far. I believe someone posted that they got in touch with a neighbor and they saw her and she is fine. :peace

Not stalking but sending a quick PM like "hey..we hope all is OK...get in touch...some of us are worried" I think would be OK.

Wow. I don't know her, but this all really surprises me. I've dealt with some jerks here, but Shell was consistently kind and earnest in everything she does here. I hope she's ok. :( A genuine seeming person if ever there was one.

Doesn't cost anything to try. :)

I had her email but must have deleted it. If I still had it I'd drop her an email.

We may all be over reacting but sometimes people like to see that they are missed even if they don't want to or can't reciprocate. I always figure it's better to let people know. If they truly don't want to hear it they'll make sure you know.

Whats the point if she isn't logging in to see it.

I meant outside of the freaks board. like through facebook or her phone number. i was responding to the question/suggestion of some that we leave her alone and shouldn't even try and see if she is OK.

I meant outside of the freaks board. like through facebook or her phone number. i was responding to the question/suggestion of some that we leave her alone and shouldn't even try and see if she is OK.

My point is someone confirmed she is ok. That's a good thing. I think she would have responded if she wanted to. :peace

Wow. I don't know her, but this all really surprises me. I've dealt with some jerks here, but Shell was consistently kind and earnest in everything she does here. I hope she's ok. :( A genuine seeming person if ever there was one.

I agree, she definitely didn't back down from bullies and was extremely fair handed, even tho' she had to endure mountains of crap from the undersirables. She was the Captain America of the boards. A brave and awesome mod. Hope she's doing well.

I agree, she definitely didn't back down from bullies and was extremely fair handed, even tho' she had to endure mountains of crap from the undersirables. She was the Captain America of the boards. A brave and awesome mod. Hope she's doing well.

Yeah, captain america of the board. because it's so hard to hit that 'infract' button or 'delete post' button on the screen. both of which she was really fond of doing. :panic:

Yeah, captain america of the board. because it's so hard to hit that 'infract' button or 'delete post' button on the screen. both of which she was really fond of doing. :panic:

Yeah l got 2 infractions from her, l will admit one l might of deserved :lol, but she gave me another one after that for pretty much no reason at all.

^She never gave me an infraction. Although around this time last year, she did stalk my profile page for a month, after I had an argument with someone in the General Collectibles section. Kinda unnerving to see that the first person who was ALWAYS visiting my profile page was AdoptedScot :monkey1.

Yes, she is zealous. But also a genuinely nice person.

^She never gave me an infraction. Although around this time last year, she did stalk my profile page for a month, after I had an argument with someone in the General Collectibles section. Kinda unnerving to see that the first person who was ALWAYS visiting my profile page was AdoptedScot :monkey1.

Or maybe no one else was bothering to visit your page. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back