Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no psychologist, but when someone's behaviour appears out of character to those who know them, probably best to err on the side of barging on in to see what's up.

yeah because you know her personally in real life and you know her so well that this behavior is considered 'out of character'?

You can think you know her all you want but unless youve spent actual time with her in person to know her personality and habits, you don't really know her at all.

I agree with Bodie let her family handle it and leave her alone. Asking about her on the forum is fine, but sending people to her house and "barging in" is crossing the line.

If she really wanted you people to know where she was, she would have told Dave or the other mods in an email or message. it would have taken 1 minute of her time. she obviously didnt.

Safe to say he has no clue what worrying about the welfare of someone you know (whether its in the physical or cyberspace sense is not the issue here, if you interact with someone on a near daily basis, you know them in some sense regardless what anyone says) entails.

Really?!

leave her alone.

Really?! You two are so transparent. I do agree with you about not barging in on her...although all other usual means of communication have not worked. And this is from friends of her's.

yeah because you know her personally in real life and you know her so well that this behavior is considered 'out of character'?

You can think you know her all you want but unless youve spent actual time with her in person to know her personality and habits, you don't really know her at all.

I agree with Bodie let her family handle it and leave her alone. Asking about her on the forum is fine, but sending people to her house and "barging in" is crossing the line.
If she really wanted you people to know where she was, she would have told Dave or the other mods in an email or message. it would have taken 1 minute of her time. she obviously didnt.

I'm no psychologist, but when someone's behaviour appears out of character to those who know them, probably best to err on the side of barging on in to see what's up.

Quoted for truth :lecture Shell is not the type of person to just fall off the face of the earth with no contact.

We don't want this thread to close - so please, let's just leave it for updates and those who would like to wish Shell well.

We don't want this thread to close - so please, let's just leave it for updates and those who would like to wish Shell well.

Thanks Jen, we all need to keep positive and only wish Shell the best :hi5:

Shell, I hope you're Ok. Your one of my closest friends on the SSF forum.

Wow, shell is out for a few days now? No wonder why I haven't seen anything from her. This forum got some interesting section; more than just collecting for sure.

leave her alone.

Full of good advice.:lol

She could be depressed or something and shut herself in. If someone sent her something with the concerns for her from board members, it could really cheer her up, you never know. From what l am reading l doubt she is hurt or dead.

Adding my name to the list of people hoping all is well in her world. She was always cool to me.

I've been searching for something to say on the matter. I think that this says it best.

lol+cat.jpg

lolcats_i_miss_you.jpg

If she is depressed/lonely the last thing we should do is leave her alone. Those who know her should remind her how important she is to those people...ignoring her might just reinforce her depression.

If she is depressed/lonely the last thing we should do is leave her alone. Those who know her should remind her how important she is to those people...ignoring her might just reinforce her depression.

Sounds more like stalking. I really like Shell and hope she is okay and well. That said I believe some of this is going a bit far. I believe someone posted that they got in touch with a neighbor and they saw her and she is fine. :peace

I didn't hear that she was "fine" but simply that a neighbor had seen her recently, or something like that.

Right know, all we know is that she was alive in the recent past.

Hope you're well Shell. :peace

Maybe her internet is down? Regardless, I think death can be ruled out:monkey1

adoptedscot gone missing. Probably why Dave replaced her with 7 new mods.

adoptedscot = the 7 new mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back