When do you think Sideshow will release the next Marvel PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the next PF is an Xmen then i would like to see:
cyclops
gambit
wolverine (brown costume)
or nightcrawler

I don't think we'll see Sabretooth just yet. There has been rumors of another Wolverine PF coming for a long time now, the strongest being that it'll be the Brown Costuming so I think the Sabretooth will get done but that they'll wait to pair it with a proper Wolvie. As for Mandarin, he isn't that visually impressive. I don't see a ton of people going for it at the cost of the PFs. I would say villains who stand alone and look visually great have a better shot like Thanos, Magneto, Hobgoblin or even The Lizard.

As for Mandarin, he isn't that visually impressive. I don't see a ton of people going for it at the cost of the PFs.

I was thinking Mandarin just as a companion piece to Iron Man. I may be wrong (I simply don't know enough about either of them), but I would think Abomination is about as popular as Mandarin. But then, the Iron Man was a comiquette, so they may not make a villain to go with him.

Maybe after they release a Daredevil, the brown costumed Wolverine will be the start of core X related PF's since we have the bulk of the Avengers. The Wolverine movie comes out next year and I am sure that will spark interest in X-Men comics.

I see them going for more Armored villains like the Comic Based Iron Monger, Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Ultimo or even Ultron

Various sources, even here and Statue Forum a while back but then so far its just been rumor....

I see them going for more Armored villains like the Comic Based Iron Monger, Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Ultimo or even Ultron

A comiquette of Ultron would be great, especially if they can manage to get chrome right for Ultron.

Traditional Ultron
Ultron.jpg

Annihilation Phalanx Ultron

ultron%20badassery.bmp

Janet/Wasp Ultron from Mighty Avengers
femaleultron.png

I personally think the traditional Ultron would make the best match for IM, but the Annihilation Ultron looks terrific.

hopefully ss has some plans for the pf line related to the wolverine movie coming out, it would be nice to see something that's actually announced or released along with a movie, instead of months or years later.:lol

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

If SS is doing herors, I'm hoping for this guy. I don't care what costume they give him, but as long as they make him.
Colossus1280-thumb.jpg

If they're doing villains, then I'm hoping for this guy...
Sabretooth.jpg

Back