When do you think Sideshow will release the next Marvel PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with all the huffing and puffing from collectors for a Daredevil, i serioiusly wonder what's the hold up on having this made :confused:

It's called "Hater-Nation." :lol

No, in all honestly, I think Sideshow has a method for their madness. What that is exactly, I don't know. I'm dumbfounded as to why it's been this long. I know he's not the most popular superhero, but nonetheless Marvel did make a movie about him, thus there has to be some marketing value/audience there. I don't think Sideshow has any worries with this particular PF when they do release it. I'll continue to be patient and re-watch the movie every NL night until an announcement is made. :rotfl (Lesson learned.)

It's called "Hater-Nation." :lol

No, in all honestly, I think Sideshow has a method for their madness. What that is exactly, I don't know. I'm dumbfounded as to why it's been this long. I know he's not the most popular superhero, but nonetheless Marvel did make a movie about him, thus there has to be some marketing value/audience there. I don't think Sideshow has any worries with this particular PF when they do release it. I'll continue to be patient and re-watch the movie every NL night until an announcement is made. :rotfl (Lesson learned.)

:rotfl

:cool:

Not only that, but someone here made mention in another thread (I believe it was the Abomination PF thread,) about the "pair-up" correlation to the PFs that have been revealed thus far. And since we already have an Elektra PF, a Daredevil PF would be a wonderful compliment piece.

Not only that, but someone here made mention in another thread (I believe it was the Abomination PF thread,) about the "pair-up" correlation to the PFs that have been revealed thus far. And since we already have an Elektra PF, a Daredevil PF would be a wonderful compliment piece.

True.
I don't have Elektra, but they would look great together.

I'd still buy a DareDevil.
And a Bullseye of course.

True.
I don't have Elektra, but they would look great together.

I'd still buy a DareDevil.
And a Bullseye of course.

Yeah, I mean Elektra and Daredevil don't fit into the "good guy vs. bad guy" trend that was mentioned in the other thread, but they would still pair up well. And honestly, Elektra is one of favorite PFs from the Sideshow Marvel line. Captain is still my favorite but Elektra is not too far behind. I own the "resurrected" Exclusive and wouldn't trade it for anything. (And you can still find them at decent prices too.)

Yeah, I mean Elektra and Daredevil don't fit into the "good guy vs. bad guy" trend that was mentioned in the other thread, but they would still pair up well. And honestly, Elektra is one of favorite PFs from the Sideshow Marvel line. Captain is still my favorite but Elektra is not too far behind. I own the "resurrected" Exclusive and wouldn't trade it for anything. (And you can still find them at decent prices too.)

:lecture It does look like an impressive statue.

I may look into one.

:lecture It does look like an impressive statue.

I may look into one.

You definitely should. The red suit is the classic color for obvious reasons, but the white suit makes it stand out so much more in my opinion. Plus, the story behind the white suit makes it stand out even more. This piece gets a lot of hate and dislike, but I still can't find out why.

i have the red version and must agree it is a well done statue!

I'll admit I'm tempted to get the red suit as well. Both really look amazing. :D That's how much I like the piece.

I really can't get woman, statues my fiance would look at me all weird, I wonder what she would say if or whenever I get my first AH piece...

Her father on the other hand would love it and I'd b a HERO!!!! :rock

Seeing as we just got a Marvel Villain the next PF could be Cyclops or something along those lines?

SSC seems to ebb and flow with the Marvel PF line, first we got a glutton of Heroes and now we are in a Villains flux. I wouldn't be shocked if we got one more villain before heading back to Heroes.

I think u would want anything X-Men, just call it a hunch... :rotfl

Heh, it is that obvious huh? :joy Anything X-Men is definitely my main interest, but I would be excited if the next PF was a Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Ms. Marvel or Iron Fist; I am a fan of the Avengers also.

However, any of these characters would really be a nice announcement:

x-men.jpg

Well, maybe not ANY of these characters...a PF Longshot or Banshee would be disappointing.

SSC seems to ebb and flow with the Marvel PF line, first we got a glutton of Heroes and now we are in a Villains flux. I wouldn't be shocked if we got one more villain before heading back to Heroes.

I am thinking either Sabretooth (for Logan) or Mandarin (for Iron Man) may be next.

Back