When do cameos go to far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badmoon, shouldn't you be at the theater right now wearing your white makeup and fangs you Twitard?

Nope not going this weekend. Guess that rules me out. :rotfl Now back to your cartoons you go! Oh and Ill please quit ^^^^ting on my thread unless you have something to contribute. Thanks! ;)

Last edited:
I liked The Lou Ferrigno's cameo in Norton's Hulk, it also got a good response from the audience. Chris Claremont's in X-Men 3 was good. And it's always great to see Bruce Campbell's cameos.
But I hate seeing Stan Lee, enough already. His worst was Fantastic Four.

The only Stan Lee Cameo that I had an issue with was in Spider-Man 3, I believe or maybe 2....I forget but the one where he lectures or advises Peter. Cameos are best when they are seen not heard. I thought Lee's in The Incredible Hulk was just fine and are expected in Marvel movies now. It'd be weird without one.

Yep Evil you nailed what I was going for. Like it is a big secret or something. To me it was cool in the first Spiderman movie. I thought it was kinda neat.

Ill to answer your question and also to tell you to STFU I don't just mean comic book movies. I am asking about all movies. So thanks for your ever growing support douchey ******. No go watch Wall-e and Free Willy.

For me a good example of a really cool cameo is Dan Akroyd in "The Temple of Doom". Quick and to the point. Hell I didn't even notice it was him until years later.

:eek: :(but... i ... loooooooooooved Wall-e..... :(

I remember a Stan Lee cameo that I liked. It was in Mallrats when he talks to Brody about love. That was a cool cameo!

"Whats a matter just because a guy reads comics you think he can't start some ^^^^!?!" :lol

180px-Pjcameo.jpg

I'm fine with cameos, even if they are very self aware, noticeable moments. The only time they would be odd and I'd be against them is in a serious film like a Steven Spielberg cameo in Schindler's List or something. Seeing Stan Lee or whoever in a cheesy action movie like Hulk doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, I can't think of a cameo that's ever bothered me. :huh

Back