What's your rarest collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rarest are:

A custom 7" Conan that an amazing customizer from Philippines called Dave Navarro made for me. Muscles, head, boots, belt, are completely sculpted over a totally different figure:

And my Coarse Toys Cream figures. Limited to 500, they are impossible to get nowadays:

Definitely my Pimp Daddy Destro... He's in the bottom left there:

PICT1319.jpg

After that would be these guys:

International.jpg

Then these two customs by Jin Saotome:

ArmyofTwo2.jpg

My rarest are:

A custom 7" Conan that an amazing customizer from Philippines called Dave Navarro made for me. Muscles, head, boots, belt, are completely sculpted over a totally different figure:

That Conan is pretty rad!

I guess mine would be my custom Reeves Superman statue. I think only 10 off these versions were made. Ive only seen one other in someone else's collection.

And my Coarse Toys Cream figures. Limited to 500, they are impossible to get nowadays:

Never heard of this company before; just goggled them. They have some awesome stuff. Damn why did I have to discover them now! Checked ebay looks like I will be paying a lot to get any pieces.

WTF is the point of putting up customs that youve done yourself? Of course it's going to be 'rare' genius.

this HIVE COLLECTIONS is no much for the hot toys mj collections... that's the scariest ones so far!!!

i guess all my 1/6 collections ... i would love to have statues but don't have space for it...

1/6 Harley Fatboy. Pretty rare. Plus you have to put it together from about 300 pieces.

TamiyaHarley038.jpg

@ali032373: Wow, nice bike! Perfect for T-800! I'm also lookin' for that too, may I know where did you get it, what brand & how much? Thanks!

@ali032373: Wow, nice bike! Perfect for T-800! I'm also lookin' for that too, may I know where did you get it, what brand & how much? Thanks!

You could opt for a cheaper version like this:

026421.jpg

It is actually a phone, and it's in scale. I have one of those and it looks good with the t-800 sitting on top. They are around $20 - $60 in ebay. I got mine for $30 shipped.

Back