What's your rarest collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnold autograph.

The only downside is it on a T3 picture.

But you get what you get.

Pfff, I have his autograph on my diploma.

I should sell it. . . it's probably worth more than my college education is. :lol

Do customs count?

My Van Zan. #3 of 6

P1120678.jpg

This beauty finally showed up about 5:30. OMG! I was unprepared for the amount of awesome it would be. Pictures later, but WOW! :drool
it really is a beauty especially considering when it was made & the legend behind why it didnt stay on store shelves that long............:lecture
Do customs count?

My Van Zan. #3 of 6

P1120678.jpg
yes they do & ike's van zandt is a legend itself..........congrats mag.............i almost pulled the trigger on that & regret not doing so.

Thanks barryo! :D

And I'm proud to say that it's the only non battle damaged version made. :winner

I don't have anything that I would consider really "rare." I mean I have Blackbeard PF of 200 but thats still available. I'll have to think about what I have that might be good to post here.

My replica Captain Black puppet from "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons".Cast from the original head and only 50 made.Beautiful.

Sho-mo! Just like my friend Kuzeh I also have the Billie Jean Tour MJ!! It's crazy how much this is going for right now! Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this was a super low edition. Anyway, I paid retail.:D

I have other rare stuff. Here's some of it:

Apollo Creed 1 out of just 100 made.
2011-01-28_21-43-27_965.jpg

Original Generation 1 Shock wave sealed in box:
2011-01-28_21-40-03_756.jpg

VINTAGE LILI LEDY Star Wars Tie Fighter Pilot. Very rare especially to find sealed on card:
2011-01-28_21-45-08_551.jpg

My Beto Matali 1/6 Pennywise. Only 10 made:
2011-01-15_21-47-45_819.jpg

Gotta love these show off/braggin' threads!

:lol

Aside from original artwork of course:

A toss up between these two:

1. Bowen Grendel Bronze #15 of 25, which I brag about here all the time, but damn, I love that character and statue. Plus it only took me about a year to track one down. Then a few months later I saw another sell on eBay for almost twice what I paid!

2. Marmit Alien B-pose AP #1 of only 3!

:D

If customs count then my rarest would have to be these Seb creations, 1 of 1 as far as I know.

IMG_3612-1.jpg

IMG_3620-1.jpg

I consider some of my own bashes rare as well, but I'm not a well known customizer so those don't count :lol

Back