What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a good price in my opinion. I nearly spent 2k on a brand new one from a guy in Italy until my common sense slapped me in the chops!
Congrats on the piece bro! Very jealous! Will get it one day hopefully.
It looks massive!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

That is a good price in my opinion. I nearly spent 2k on a brand new one from a guy in Italy until my common sense slapped me in the chops!
Congrats on the piece bro! Very jealous! Will get it one day hopefully.
It looks massive!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Its well worth it mate. Iv missed out on this twice and was expecting to pay more if im honest. They are hard to find in the uk but one will pop up at some point. Yea I knew it was big but was shocked at how wide he is too. thanks again mate :)

Its well worth it mate. Iv missed out on this twice and was expecting to pay more if im honest. They are hard to find in the uk but one will pop up at some point. Yea I knew it was big but was shocked at how wide he is too. thanks again mate :)

Yeah I'm going to hold out for a good deal in the EU. do you have a page for your collection?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I've been eyeing one of these since last Black Friday. Is it worth the price?

If it's worth it is relative, I guess.

If you are a regular gamer, I find it worth it to invest more than usual in the hardware that you use (especially those items you use physically as tools). So I find it worth it! Also because I spend countless of hours every day using it.

I've owned various other keyboards, also mechanical, and I have to say that this one takes the prize when it comes to quality. It's a very sturdy and solid keyboard. It's quite heavy. It's beautiful too with its matte finish and green light-up.

I can't really say if it improves my performance in various games. But it does respond very quickly to my input. Especially in BF4, but also Diablo 3. I've extremely satisified. Oh, and this keyboard has gotten some very nice reviews and beats a lot of its contendors.

It's the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014, btw. :)

Finally got Armin to finish my collection...
IMG_4588_zpsc2ad8053.jpg
IMG_4589_zps8e5ad8c0.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Silent Assassin Predator[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Design by Vitaliy Smyk. Sculpted by Daman Martinez. Will be assembled/painted and made ready for display by Icee Connor MacLeod.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Temple Guard by Casey McCabe.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9.png
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

my loot from this weekend's F.A.C.T.S. convention in Belgium (excuse the crappy iphone photos)

10348646_10203881439730893_2475055898256418807_n.jpg

Sideshow Mythos Gamorrean Executioner statue

1012221_10203879995494788_8183664968088388797_n.jpg

Enterbay T-800 1/4 scale figure.

Back