What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Connor's ATM Hacking laptop! I'll have to program the fake PIN hacking program it displays on screen.

$_57.JPG

John Connor's ATM Hacking laptop! I'll have to program the fake PIN hacking program it displays on screen.

$_57.JPG

Nice!!!

I bought one of those awhile back. I think it makes a cool 1:1 display piece for a Terminator fan.

^^^I'm not a big Terminator fan, but that is really cool. Congrats! Never knew this was even being made.

Yoda Lightsaber Lamp -Based upon the famous lightsaber carried by the Jedi Master Yoda, this beautiful lamp has a 1:1 scale replica of Yoda’s saber attached to the base and comes complete with a black laser-cut shade, which depicts the emblem of the Jedi Knights on three sides.
Overall: 22-1/2" tall
US 120 volts 60Hz

2344.jpg

Congrats! I just hung mine up on a wall for the first time last night!
I've been displaying it all kinds of weird ways until I made some room on the wall for it. For example it fits in a BESTA

Hope it's still on the wall when I get home :lol

haha!i will do the mounting when i have a new house and home office. as for now let just be in the besta lol :clap

Yoda Lightsaber Lamp -Based upon the famous lightsaber carried by the Jedi Master Yoda, this beautiful lamp has a 1:1 scale replica of Yoda’s saber attached to the base and comes complete with a black laser-cut shade, which depicts the emblem of the Jedi Knights on three sides.
Overall: 22-1/2" tall
US 120 volts 60Hz

2344.jpg

Nice! I have Vaders! Not a true 1:1 replica of his hilt but it looks great on display'

EB 1/4 BD Terminator

HT 1/6 Scar Predator

Both won on german ebay and way below under normal
price :yess:

My christmas presents are coming on the 27. or 28. to me :panic:

Cant wait...

Had to sell majority of my statues last yea but got a good bonus at work so bought all these back in the last month

Skaar pf ex
Spiderman comiquette ex
venom comiquette ex
carnage comiquette
Rhino ex
Iron spidy ex
hobgoblin ex

And in mail on way still are:

Gambit pf ex
rouge ex
wolverine ex
cyclops ex