What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A package arrived from a friend containing two presents consisting of Imperial items, both from Galaxy Edge - a very cool Imperial logo flag and a neat Imperial Officer Rank badge. The flag is my favorite, as it fits perfectly on a desk next to a computer for example, or with 1/6 figures or next to a prop, but would work with smaller Hasbro figures too. I already put the flag next to the Hot Toys Emperor and his Royal Guards.

Imperial-flag-02.jpg

Imperial-Officer-Rank-Badge-01.jpg

i don't remember the company, but i bought a John Hammond (JURASSIC PARK) figure. i like it, he hasnt been made often (if at all) so its good to have a piece of him!

i don't remember the company, but i bought a John Hammond (JURASSIC PARK) figure. i like it, he hasnt been made often (if at all) so its good to have a piece of him!

The Mattel 3 3/4" figure? The only one I know of.

I just got HT Iron Patriot, $160 shipped on eBay, no box, but was supposed to be complete. Turns out one hand is an Iron Man hand, I asked the seller to see if they had the correct one. It was driving me nuts because I had the correct # of hands, but I couldn't figure out why I had 2 fully articulated right hands. Figured it out after turning them over and seeing the different hand armor.

I’ve always regretted passing on HT Punisher, so I finally got one off eBay last week. It’s a great figure

Boker Prymate Pro finally arrived, very solid and kydex sheath isn't all that bad.

Boker-1.jpg
Boker-2.jpg

Boker-3.jpg
Boker-4.jpg

Smaller, lower grade steel than the ZT but will do what I need it to do, pry things open.
For $127 shipped not bad for a small edc fixed blade.

Boker-6.jpgBoker-5.jpg
ZT 0220 is still the best edc I've had to date, the Prymate will be helpful when needed.

Boker Prymate Pro finally arrived, very solid and kydex sheath isn't all that bad.

Smaller, lower grade steel than the ZT but will do what I need it to do, pry things open.
For $127 shipped not bad for a small edc fixed blade.

ZT 0220 is still the best edc I've had to date, the Prymate will be helpful when needed.

Nice, I have a ZT 0562TI. It's a beast. They make solid gear.

Nice, I have a ZT 0562TI. It's a beast. They make solid gear.

Yah they do, paying 200-300 bucks for an American made knife compared to most others things is like night and day. Not saying you can't find nice products from other sources (Boker is not American made).

Check out Nick Shabazz on YouTube, pretty good gear reviews but mostly edc reviews.

Back