What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last 1/6 haul of 2023 😊

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_124322.jpg
    IMG_20231216_124322.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
I’m kinda getting older so my interests vary from vintage to newer depending. I saw this figure/statue release and after a few months decided to add this to my home, my room and my collection. I watched this show from inception to done. She was the ultra cool and in the early days dead at the end of every episode. Here’s my Christmas gift to myself last year, just a few days ago, and man-O-man is she neat! She’s also really huge as it’s a 1/3 scale figure. On her stand it’s a tiny bit taller than myself… without further ado here’s “Aeon Flux.”

Attachments

• IMG_6446.jpeg
    IMG_6446.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6448.jpeg
    IMG_6448.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6447.jpeg
    IMG_6447.jpeg
  • IMG_6453.jpeg
    IMG_6453.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6458.jpeg
    IMG_6458.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I got my first Mafex figure the other day, the T1 T-800 and it's a beauty!

I'm getting Batman Begins Batman and Bo Katan.

I can't display Batman until I get the Jaxon headsculpt from OSK. So hopefully that comes out before Batman deteriorates in my closet (though I only paid $100 for it so no big loss).

Bo I'm kinda happy for, but my war against bodies with single bend arms continues. Only brain dead stupid companies use them on figures that are covered in clothes. I can understand them for figures with short sleeves or something, but there is 0 reason to not use double bend arms.

Anyway, I'll post pictures when I get them, they are arriving Tuesday.

Latest Haul.

Too much glare on the windows of the boxes, but i don't really have any enegy to try and take a good picture. lol and this is my third Mafex Gambit... It is such a great figure, i couldn't help it, but got three of them.

One for display, One for keeping in the box and one for just incase.
glassesc.gif

c4fw8sl.jpg

Nothing fancy only a nendo and some cheap earphones

Attachments

• PXL_20240228_212742408.jpg
    PXL_20240228_212742408.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240305_184225764.jpg
    PXL_20240305_184225764.jpg
Last edited:
I've been buying Funko Pops of characters that made me uncomfortable as a kid, but the well has sort of run dry. It was fun to collect, but I admit that it wasn't as fun to display as I'd hoped.

So I packed most of them away, but kept out second form Cell from Dragon Ball Z. I then ordered the Android 18 Funko to go with him, and I think the two figures do a better job at capturing the level of discomfort I wanted from the larger display.

20240308_102558.jpg

Did you know that you can twist the heads of Funko Pops? It might seem obvious to those who like them, but I had no idea they were posable until I started buying them.

20240308_113223.jpg

Even though Dragonball Z is a show that frustrated me to no end, Akira Toriyama was extremely skilled at making characters that were the whole package. So many of them were cute, funny, cool, and menacing all in one.

His characters stand the test of time since so many of them are likable to any audience, and no matter how frustrating the plot could be, you'd stay tuned just to spend more time with your favourite character.

Last edited:
I forgot to post pictures of Batman and Bo Katan 😬
IMG_7696.jpeg

But next to Bo is my newest addition, Chrome Mando. I still have the other version, but this one is nice. Thankfully I got it on the sideshow Black Friday deal for 25% off.

Speaking of 25% off, I got the integrated Spider-Man suit for the same 25% off! Got this and Mando the same day. Pretty cool. I'm afraid of posing it, but I'm sure I'll break it in this summer!
IMG_7537.jpeg

And here is Batman from last month. I put the ski mask on the head. Looks like crap, but I'm pretty sure that was the point of this re-re-re-re-however many times it's been-rerelease. Still waiting on the Jaxon head. I love the OT custom head, but this figure isn't with spending and extra $300 on.
IMG_7697.jpeg

Mine's Monsterarts Mechagodzilla, Rodan, Garuda and Mezco Return of The Living Dead Dolls Sadie. I love this Sadie doll, so much fun!

Have this Licca Miko coming my way for relatively cheap... gonna be robbing her outfit, for my darling To Heart Multi Karusugawa Custom Doll;

Back