What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars Objets Du Mythe book arrived, really cool! Cannot wait to look through it more later this week:

Book%20Star%20Wars%20Objets%20Du%20Mythe%2001_zps3hqa2qo3.jpg

Book_Star_Wars_Objets_Du_Mythe_02_Copy.jpg

Just got "Prometheus: The Complete Fire and Stone" comic book. What a beast! I'm so glad I'm back into collecting comics.

0974e86eb4c8e5b494807704feb84846.jpg

Haven't read it yet, but it looks sooooooooo good!!! The quality is amazing, the weight of the paper, the ink, everything!

Nice, Royce.

Which version is this one? I forget.

This has been my favorite one.

I'm forced to get the Ultimate version now - not a BAD version, but not AS iconic as this one, IMO.

Nice, Royce.

Which version is this one? I forget.

This has been my favorite one.

I'm forced to get the Ultimate version now - not a BAD version, but not AS iconic as this one, IMO.

Thanks. This is the DOTM version. I was stuck with that exact same dilemma. I always preferred this one because he still looks like a truck. IMO you can't tell what the new design actually turns into but I almost purchased Ultimate. It has a ton of display options and variety plus it's cheaper but like you said, this one is more iconic.

If you are patient you can still find this one. You just have to be prepared to wait. Recently one sold on eBay for $1800 + shipping.

I put a request in the Wanted section of the marketplace and someone reached out to me so that's another option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like this counts because I paid for the sigs. Just had Stan and Joe Sinnott sign what is possibly the best cover ever

c5ea67c2fd55eb53fe0c2ca9dc20df4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ka-Bar BK 2 Becker Campanion, getting ready for the winter trip - sheath and handles already in upgrading process (new micarta handles, paracord & Teck-lok system on sheath):

Ka-Bar BK2 Becker Campanion 01.jpg

Ka-Bar BK2 Becker Campanion 04.jpg

Ka-Bar BK2 Becker Campanion 06.jpg

Back