What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what the Ant-Man movie has done to me:lol
Will be preordering the HT fig as soon as a coupon code works on it...
072616A0-7FF0-4DC7-B034-D4C88290316C_zpsfaeiqwkv.jpg

Hi all...Been awhile since I posted any new purchase, but here are my latest 3...

HT Age of Ultron Cap...It is a very nice figure in hand...And I do like the suit better than the original Avengers Cap...

These 2 arent superhero or sci-fi related, but they are movie related and cool...When it comes to movies, my second love next to 1/6 figures is 1/18 movie cars...And if you haven't seen this movie, you should watch it...These are made by a company called Greenlight and while the detail is good, they seem to have a hard time getting the hoods to lay completely flat on their Chargers...I heard somewhere that the whitewalls on the Charger are not accurate, but I think they add something to the car...

These 2 arent superhero or sci-fi related, but they are movie related and cool...When it comes to movies, my second love next to 1/6 figures is 1/18 movie cars...And if you haven't seen this movie, you should watch it...These are made by a company called Greenlight and while the detail is good, they seem to have a hard time getting the hoods to lay completely flat on their Chargers...I heard somewhere that the whitewalls on the Charger are not accurate, but I think they add something to the car...

Charger had whitewalls in Bullitt but not the gold trim (lighting ?), it's still a nice piece though.

Cool pickup. :duff

Just picked up some new prints! I'm moving in a few weeks though so I need to wait to put them up unfortunately.

5426c58e7fe7aec4c5eaa64058c7a72c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is my first HT predators. Loved the details. Got it for less than what's ebay offering for right now. Pretty happy with Scar 2.0. Can't wait for the neca smaller version. Hopefully i'll be able to get Celtic.. And chopper if they make it

Thomas Jane Art Figures Punisher, one of the figures I was more after (started collecting late, Punisher is my favourite anti-hero)
Punisher03.jpg

Have not yet opened the box, Sideshow R2D2.....I always wait for a tough day to open my newest acquisition. Will do a review and post oics then.

Back