What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the Alex Ross giclees retail pretty high compared to most other artists. I have a ton of them but try to get them on the secondary market for a steal. eBay has been a terrible place to buy one at a bargain lately though. There are dozens that keep getting relisted because the sellers are asking so much for them.

Asmus Toys Gandalf The White. First figure of 2015 and sadly mine came with a bunch of issues and needs replacement or a return back. Other than that if it came in without all the issues it would of been one hell of a deal and figure.

All the Alex Ross giclees retail pretty high compared to most other artists. I have a ton of them but try to get them on the secondary market for a steal. eBay has been a terrible place to buy one at a bargain lately though. There are dozens that keep getting relisted because the sellers are asking so much for them.

Is that where you scored the others ?

If I may ask, what have you been able to steal some for?

eBay used to be a great place--and still can be if you're patient. I got an Alex Ross Canvas Superman Mythology giclee for $275. An Alex Ross Canvas X-men #1 giclee AP 2/9 for $350. Superman & Batman on paper by Alex Ross and Jim Lee AP 1/25 for $400. Superman and Batman on paper by Jim Lee AP 13/25 for $300. Superman For Tomorrow on paper by Jim Lee for $275. Quite a few others as well. I pretty much only buy on the secondary market because retail is just ridiculous. The laugh at the prices I see guys trying to sell for at conventions because they're crazy high.

Bought Robot Damashii Doraemon in the wake of voice actor Lam Po-Chuen's death. He's the voice of Doraemon for the Hong Kong Cantonese dub and has been Doraemon for over 30 years. Even in the 2005 reboot. His final vocal performance as Doraemon will be seen in Stamd by Me: Doraemon when it screens in cinemas next month in Hong Kong.

DC Dark Knight Call of Arms Batman on Horse. Year of the Horse edition. I gave this as a gift to my husband.

batman7_zpsf967358b.jpg

batman6_zps73c7ebfa.jpg

batman5_zps1c48da28.jpg

batman4_zps9c1b7abb.jpg

batman3_zpsc239b135.jpg

batman2_zps6f486261.jpg

batman1_zps2063dd36.jpg

batman9_zps7234db7a.jpg

batman8_zps76dfb903.jpg

I purchased the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV from a fellow Freak not too long ago. It was pricey, but well worth it. I love it. :)

Is that a figure of Achilles? Who makes it and have you got any pictures of the headsculpt?
Looks pretty good and nice pose.

Yea Its Achilles. Its made by pangaea. I have posted some more pictures in the pangaea greek roman general thread ;)

Back