What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1398789320.660808.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1398789334.387184.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1398789352.055640.jpg

I've just bought hot toys expendables 2 Barney Ross and hot toys joe Colton, and my hot toys the crow will be with me tomorrow:yess:

Congrats Knightstalker! :clap

I love Trap Jaw, Clawful and Skeletor from this line. Very well done figures / statues. I wish they were affordable.

How much did you get him for, if I may ask.

Cheers mate, yeah I would LOVE to get my hands on a Skeletor from this series, but the ones I've seen have been very expensive. I paid $200 AUD for Trapjaw, which I thought was pretty good. Clawful seems to be the easier one to get,a few of him on ebay for $150ish.

Cheers mate, yeah I would LOVE to get my hands on a Skeletor from this series, but the ones I've seen have been very expensive. I paid $200 AUD for Trapjaw, which I thought was pretty good. Clawful seems to be the easier one to get,a few of him on ebay for $150ish.

For the crazy prices I have seen him going for, AUD200 sounds like a great deal! Do you have any other apart from TJ? I remember seeing someone's entire collection at SF, what a wow display!

Yeah, Clawful is much easier to acquire. After I saw your post, I found this on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-Maste...0370?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f348dd682

Not a bad deal at all. However, with considerable int'l shipping involved, I won't be able to manage funds for him right now. : /

Not action figure or statue related, but I thought it'd be a cool item to share with everyone. :)

IMG_0646A.jpgIMG_0649A.jpg

Last edited:
For the crazy prices I have seen him going for, AUD200 sounds like a great deal! Do you have any other apart from TJ? I remember seeing someone's entire collection at SF, what a wow display!

Yeah, Clawful is much easier to acquire. After I saw your post, I found this on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-Maste...0370?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f348dd682

Not a bad deal at all. However, with considerable int'l shipping involved, I won't be able to manage funds for him right now. : /

Yeah that is a sweet deal, but the shipping to Australia is about the same as the actual item haha. Sadly I don't have any others, but to be honest, I'd probably only get Skeletor, as I'm really starting to run out of space lol.

So, so happy I was finally able to score this guy for retail. Thought I was going to have to accept that I wasn't going to be able to get him for anything other than the crazy eBay prices. Stunning figure, a real gem in my collection :)

img_0441.jpg

Back