What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought this from Ink, on the forums. I sadly thought that I could fit this on a Detolf shelf :( It's much too heavy, and I have to stick him on the bottom now.
Still really super frickin bad *** though. Also really expensive. Also a little smaller than I thought it would be.

9a4ymu8u.jpg

Ohhh yaaaaa

I picked up a cheap HFC SA80 L85A1 airsoft rifle.

AR-HA-202.jpg

Like the one in ALIENS:

CAM00577.jpg

sa80medium.jpg

I might get one of the better ones someday but they are like 8x the cost of the HFC :lol

How's the customs when importing Air Soft guns?
They do look super-real!
Or maybe you just buy it nationally/locally?

I guess that depends on how strict rules are in Sweden. In Denmark, I don't think it is a problem as long as the item comes with proper documentation. But there are many places to purchase these within the EU, and thereby skip all the pains and troubles of overseas transport and customs. I got mine from the german Amazon (was the only place I could find it).

You guys are lucky, we can't import them here (Australia). They are basically viewed by the law as real gun.

I looked into getting the Aliens pulse rifle a few years back and was told I needed a firearms license & a gun safe to store it in. :lol

You guys are lucky, we can't import them here (Australia). They are basically viewed by the law as real gun.

I looked into getting the Aliens pulse rifle a few years back and was told I needed a firearms license & a gun safe to store it in. :lol

Sigh... Talk about a simple view on things. Sorry to hear about that, DL. :(

I know other guys on the forum from Aus had managed to get one, but I didn't really want to risk gettin rolled by customs to the tune of 800+ bucks if the guy on duty at the time at customs deemed it a prohibited weapon.

I ended getting the SS Alien Warrior instead for the same amount of money, so I'm happy!

Drove 800km last saturday and picked this up.
It's still in the box but I can't wait to display it in my tv room.
mratatv2-001.jpg

Attachments

• mratatv2-001.jpg
    mratatv2-001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 329
Back