What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up hot toys mark 7 for $275 at Dallas comic con last night. Quick pic of him with my cap. Thinking of displaying the Hot toy Mk 7 fully battle damaged and leaving the koto statue in the background on same shelf as my clean version of the Mk 7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

y6ube2e8.jpg
2umygyra.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

SSC Red Hulk Comiquette
SSC Frozen Dead EX PF
SSC Patient Zero EX PF

Still looking for a Patient Zero bust

SSC Red Hulk Comiquette
SSC Frozen Dead EX PF
SSC Patient Zero EX PF

Still looking for a Patient Zero bust

Congrats on those. The SSC Patient Zero PF and bust look AMAZING! I love the look of the Frozen Dead PF too, especially with the exclusive head. Ugh, I would love to have them but I'm saving to find a Medusa. It's my grail.

I did just buy an Indiana Jones TOD PF though :whip

That's part of the fun, finding what you want, after looking for so long. I'm sure you'll find it eventually. The patient zero bust is out there, but I'm not paying ebay's rip off prices, so I'll continue looking. Good luck on your search.

That's part of the fun, finding what you want, after looking for so long. I'm sure you'll find it eventually. The patient zero bust is out there, but I'm not paying ebay's rip off prices, so I'll continue looking. Good luck on your search.

Yes, it has turned into quite the adventure! Thanks for your kind words. I hope you find someone to sell you the Patient Zero bust. It really looks quite spectacular.

Never seen that before. What is it? A resin kit, a statue, a pen support? Is it 1:1?

it's a frame / statue. the fingers seems to be 1:1 but the plate it sits on is oversized from a 1:1 plate

^ Picture on the box looks great, actual item looks poor :mad:

Yup looks nothing like the one on the box... the plate I mention above is totally a different size on the box (it's the right size on the box not oversized) and the hand looks metal on the box like right out of the film

Last edited:
Back