What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Wilson ball there!!

You may be aware of the cool Yoda lamp prop made of aluminum - now I got the Imperial version of that lamp. :) It is the lamp of the dark side, or the dark side of the lamp. A superb little prop, displayed next to my eFX TIE Fighter and Attakus TIE Pilot - thanks again my friend:

ihua.jpg

y4s0.jpg

And a final shot of the entire setup in the blue light:

ts9j.jpg

Been after this one for a very long time, haven't found it at the right price until now. :yess::yess:

mk6239banbandaigx-39baikanfu18000no.jpg

I just started my collecting last week. I collected long ago with the Movie Maniacs line, but nothing really since. I've been wanting to collect Sideshow, etc. PF size for a while and finally pulled the trigger. It seems I can't stop now as the following is what I've ordered/P.O.'d in the last week...

Diablo
Conan Collectibles Conan: The Fury of the Beast Diorama
C3P0/R2D2 PF
Predator Elder - the one around 20"
T2 1/4 Endoskeleton
Enterbay HD Masterpiece Dark Knight Joker
Hot Toys Quarter Scale Series Batman - The Dark Knight Rises - EXCLUSIVE- Quarter Scale
Hulk Gladiator PF
TRON Legacy Sideshow Collectibles Sam Flynn w/ Lightcycle LED

I’m not sure. I had a quick look online but couldn’t find much and most of the photos I’ve seen have them stood on their own. They look to be the same but hard to be sure.
If they are the same size that would look amazing!

Recently started with this hobby, kicked off my collection with a few statues:

Skaar PF Ex
Man-Thing Comiquette
Joker Ex
Poison Ivy Ex

Rocketeer Ex (Reminds me of the early 90s)

Back